Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling on Walmart's website, good idea?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I'm sure some of you know, but Wal-Mart's website has a marketplace where users can buy and sell products. It works somewhat like what Amazon has. You can list an item for sale and sell it through Wal-Mart's website. I haven't done it myself, but I have purchased items by people selling.

I always felt it was weird that Wal-mart did this, because they were a general big box store, and I never would have thought of them allowing others to sell on their site. But maybe they wanted to replicate what Amazon does and take some of their earnings.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, definitely, selling on Walmart's website can be a good idea for certain businesses.

Walmart's website attracts a large number of shoppers, which can increase your brand's exposure and reach a broader audience.

Also, being associated with a reputable brand like Walmart can enhance your brand's credibility and trustworthiness in the eyes of your customers.

I have never checked Walmart's website, however, I am aware of the fact that people can register as a seller. I have tried multiple websites to sell my products, for instance eBay, Etsy, Amazon, Redbubble but never used wallmarts to buy or sell items

I have not checked Walmart's website marketplace but I do with Amazon. I haven't used Walmart's services often to know they have a marketplace for their users to sell on. The next time I'm going to use Walmart, I will check out their marketplace terms and conditions of service.

I will definitely check the Walmart marketplace out to see how I am going to make use of it to my advantage. Selling on the site is something that I will encourage as long as what you are selling is something that is of high quality and will definitely give you the returns that you want. I don't see it as a bad idea at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds