Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling of tiles or carpets business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Tiles are regraded as building materials. They are used in houses interior decoration and the same thing goes with carpets too. Do you know anyone who's into the business personally?

Do you see it as a lucrative business for someone to jump into?

This is a really competitive business. This is because many tile manufacturers have been in this business for a really long time. There are many small factories and warehouses where tiles are stored after being manufactured. The rates are very competitive as well.

This is a really competitive business. This is because many tile manufacturers have been in this business for a really long time. There are many small factories and warehouses where tiles are stored after being manufactured. The rates are very competitive as well.

You actually have a very good point about the business being a little bit competitive but I believe that for the fact that it is competitive means that it is a moving market and if someone invest in it wisely, there is a chance that a person will make it in the business.

Tiles and carpets are decent money makers. There's always someone trying to remodel their homes, so they may need new tiles and of course carpet. A carpet shop would probably be more popular, and make you more money too. But tiles are a need too that you could probably profit from.

Tiles and carpets are decent money makers. There's always someone trying to remodel their homes, so they may need new tiles and of course carpet. A carpet shop would probably be more popular, and make you more money too. But tiles are a need too that you could probably profit from.

I also believe that when it comes to affordability, that carpet business is most likely going to sell well compared to tiles. This is because it is definitely cheaper for customers to be able to afford them and use it in their homes unlike the cost of tiles.

I have friends and relatives selling tiles and other construction materials, or carpets, curtains, and other furnishing materials. These businesses need a huge investment but it is are profitable businesses. That's what I hear.

You actually have a very good point about the business being a little bit competitive but I believe that for the fact that it is competitive means that it is a moving market and if someone invest in it wisely, there is a chance that a person will make it in the business.

The fact remains that tiles and carpets are sold in many places in our country. There are some people who are are the ones who usually purchase carpets a lot in our country. This is because they like to purchase carpets. Carpets are also imported by our country as well.

The fact remains that tiles and carpets are sold in many places in our country. There are some people who are are the ones who usually purchase carpets a lot in our country. This is because they like to purchase carpets. Carpets are also imported by our country as well.

I know a lot of people who are currently in this line of business today in my country and they are doing very well because the way they are expanding their business almost all the time, shows how lucrative the business have been so far. People will always be moving into new houses and they're always going to need those product to use and decorate their houses.

I know a lot of people who are currently in this line of business today in my country and they are doing very well because the way they are expanding their business almost all the time, shows how lucrative the business have been so far. People will always be moving into new houses and they're always going to need those product to use and decorate their houses.

Well, as far as tiles are concerned, I have seen many local warehouses where tiles are stored and local factories where tiles are created. The business of tiles is very competitive, as the supply of tiles is quite huge as compared to the demand. This is a major problem for many businesses that manufacture tiles.

Well, as far as tiles are concerned, I have seen many local warehouses where tiles are stored and local factories where tiles are created. The business of tiles is very competitive, as the supply of tiles is quite huge as compared to the demand. This is a major problem for many businesses that manufacture tiles.

To be very honest with you, I don't think that I have seen any kind of business that doesn't have high level of competitiveness from all those into it. Even businesses that are into selling unique products also fave this same high level of competitiveness.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds