Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Digital Products Vs. Selling Physical Products

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you want to do business, you can either start selling physical products or digital products. Physical products need to be manufactured again and again in order to continuously sell them. However, once you have created it, the same digital product can be sold again and again. If you want to build a sustainable business, you need to try selling digital products.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think selling digital products are easier now as you can deliver these online so it will be instant delivery without any charges

If you want to do business, you can either start selling physical products or digital products. Physical products need to be manufactured again and again in order to continuously sell them. However, once you have created it, the same digital product can be sold again and again. If you want to build a sustainable business, you need to try selling digital products.
I have tried to sell digital products before and I am not good at it. I prefer physical products.

It's hard to sell digital products as many may not understand or prefer them but most people like physical products and these can be sold easily

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds