Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling art for commission, make good money doing this?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does anyone here sell their art for commission? If I had the artistic skills, I would totally sell my art to people. I'd create enough to just get by in life, or try to create a portfolio so big that I will become a household name like other famous artists. Do you make good money doing it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Does anyone here sell their art for commission? If I had the artistic skills, I would totally sell my art to people. I'd create enough to just get by in life, or try to create a portfolio so big that I will become a household name like other famous artists. Do you make good money doing it?

There are many people who are making good money selling art online. There are many platforms such as Etsy where you could probably make a good amount of money by selling artwork. There are many other platforms as well that are worth trying.

Do you mean to ask about selling someone else's art and earning a commission or creating and selling your own art? YOu can certainly make money as an artist but you will be making more money as an art curator as you can represent multiple artists and sell their work for commissions.

Do you mean to ask about selling someone else's art and earning a commission or creating and selling your own art? YOu can certainly make money as an artist but you will be making more money as an art curator as you can represent multiple artists and sell their work for commissions.

I think that this also involves affiliate marketing as well. You may engage in affiliate marketing and sell artwork online. However, you must make sure that you target the actual audience who may be willing to buy from you. You may need to have a blog related to artwork that may attract similar kind of audience.

It actually depends on the kind of arts that you are going to be selling because there are some of them which you have to struggle with finding the market where you are going to sell it which is going to make it very difficult for you to make money from partaking in that kind of artistic sales. Arts are exotic products.

It actually depends on the kind of arts that you are going to be selling because there are some of them which you have to struggle with finding the market where you are going to sell it which is going to make it very difficult for you to make money from partaking in that kind of artistic sales. Arts are exotic products.

The pricing is what is going to push some customers away. Arts are always selling in the markets as you must see a potential customers that likes the type of arts that you wish to sell. So, getting the price right is the key thing that should be considered.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds