Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Selling 4 websites with content

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
I have a bundle of fantastic websites that I would like to sell to focus on a few projects. There are some absolute gems in here. He is looking to sell these together to one owner, although consideration may be given to individual offers.

The domains are with either Godaddy or Namecheap. You can continue hosting any of these sites @http://holderhost.com on the Mini plan for $1.99 / month. Otherwise it is an easy transfer.

Here are the list of sites:

lowendhost.net PR1 Expiring 7/30/2014
This site lists deals offered by webhosting businesses. Having just sold a similar site myself in the $XXX range, this is an underdeveloped nugget that could turn into a great cash cow for any potential owner. It has a great domain name and is simply a little neglected. With regular posting, private advertisers could be sought and the site will do very well. This is a Wordpress based site. The site has over 50 posts made.

moviequotesonline.net PR2 Expiring 6/21/2014
A movie quotes site which has trailers for some of the movies. There is a loyal fan base and the site has 302 followers on its Facebook page. This site could become pretty big if the time and effort were put into it.

easyps.net PR0 Expiring 11/14/2013
EasyPS stands for Easy Photoshop. A nice and memorable domain. There are also 7 articles included with this Wordpress site. The site is well designed with a great logo. Just starting posting and it's sure to be a success.

youtubehowtos.com PR1 8/22/2014
16 Unique articles. A fantastic idea with an awesome domain. This could be a winner. All you have to do is combine easy to access content- through Youtube- and write a little bit of text underneath for Google to pick up. Your SEO will slowly improve and you could make loads.

1 Domains are INCLUDED: for just 8 USD
besthotelinbangalore.com (Nice niche domains with 2,900 global monthly searches).

Advertisement Placeholder
Some nice websites @xpl0iter ! Wish I still had some extra cash to purchase a couple of those. I probably would be interested in the Lowend host, and easyps.

Nonetheless, good luck to any future buyers out there. I have done business with xpl0iter before, and the transactions went very well. +1 him as a seller.
Thanks man.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds