Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Secured Credit Cards?

cyberdog22

Reputable member
Credits
I never used one myself. I only just recently heard about them and people using them as a means to improve credit scores. Does anyone know anything about them? - Like which ones are best? - Or what to look out for when applying to them?

I want to improve my scores since they have dropped a bit this past year.

Advertisement Placeholder
I suppose you mean these are advanced credit cards that can't be easily hacked as the other ones, if they are then it a good move because this eliminate internet fraud that most people have feeding on.

Hmm, I heard about such too, I understand little about it, even when my country don't make use of it. I hear them say, it gives higher score to acquire double loan request with a credit card. You can also try to make more research on your own to know more truth about it.

I suppose you mean these are advanced credit cards that can't be easily hacked as the other ones, if they are then it a good move because this eliminate internet fraud that most people have feeding on.
These are cards that you pay for upfront. So you give them a set amount, whatever they allow as your limit, and then you are able to use the card like a normal card. When you are finished with the card and close it, you get refunded the money you paid upfront. It is like renting when they ask for a refundable pet deposit.

Before credit card is issued to anyone, you must have a good credit score. The credit score will determine the credit limit on the credit card and yeah it’s true people builds credit score with credit cards

A secured credit card is issued against a cash deposit.
These cards are designed for people who are trying to build credit but do not have access to a regular (unsecured) credit cards since they haven't yet established enough credit score.
You can walk to your bank and ask for more details on this

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds