Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Seasonally active?

Shawn Gossman1

Legendary member
Administrator
Website
www.shawngossman.com
Credits
Is your forum active all the time?

Or does it seems to be seasonally active during different months, seasons, days of the week, etc?

If it is "seasonally active", why do you think that is?

Advertisement Placeholder
Seasonally inactive might suit well. Like during holidays.
If you have a seasonal-niche forum, it could be an interesting concept.

Like if you have a Halloween forum for example. If it remain the most active during Halloween and just semi-active during the rest of the year, that would be something to see.

Especially if you're busy and only want to be really active for a season.

I have been thinking sometimes to do an battle of the boards/awards forum. Where many forums sign in and compete with their staff and members to compete in various challenges and win prizes. The best board would win some cash or other prizes. It would be a seasonal event held once a year. Maybe for now try it on Admin Junkies as a contest though.

Never tried it but I might sometime next year if there is a demand.

Last edited:
A Christmas-all-year-round forum would actually be amazing. I would definitely join that, a winter theme all year round. 😁

A Christmas-all-year-round forum would actually be amazing. I would definitely join that, a winter theme all year round. 😁
I think there is store here in American that sells Christmas stuff all year long.

Christmas music all year long. :LOL:

Maybe they should make a forum and try it out. They already have the customer base to promote it to!!

I think there is store here in American that sells Christmas stuff all year long.

Christmas music all year long. :LOL:

Maybe they should make a forum and try it out. They already have the customer base to promote it to!!

That's crazy! I would love to shop there! Or at least walk in and have a look haha

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds