Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sea or mountain?

Keranov

Credits
If you go on a vacation which one would you prefer to visit? The sea or a mountain? Why would you choose it?
I will always prefer the sea because I enjoy water, a lot of things to do there and much more. But I would like to visit a mountain too.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would choose the sea because I live in the mountains. In that case, the sea is exotic. In fact, the sea is far away from me. It takes around 10 hours by car to get there.

If I was to pick, I rather go to the sea and relax and smell the sea ocean. And just hope that the sun is out and not raining otherwise it's not point.

The sea is like 90mins away from me. Yet my old home I had it right outside my door step

I don't think the sea is very far from anyone in the Britsh Isles. It's the same also in many other nations like Japan, South Korea, Denmark. On the other hand, though, the sea could be a rare treat for a Mongolian.

I don't think the sea is very far from anyone in the Britsh Isles. It's the same also in many other nations like Japan, South Korea, Denmark. On the other hand, though, the sea could be a rare treat for a Mongolian.
Still nothing like living outside or on the sea front. That's what I like from my old home since I'm more of an city person living by the sea

Some areas have the mountains by the sea, like in South Korea, the US west coast, or the Phillippines. That's strange to me cause the US east coast (where I live) is mostly all flat land.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds