Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SaaS Business

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
SaaS or Software as a Service is a business model where you sell subscriptions and earn as long as your buyer is subscribed to your service. This is one of the best business model that requires one time investment, but you will be earning recurring profits.

Advertisement Placeholder
IN recent time, there has been a surge in softwar business in my home country. sadly, I am not a software developer and I do not have funds to hire someone to develop me a software.

This Is quite interesting and good to engage only if someone had the knowledge and information about it. how legit is it to operate, are you operating under someone or your self as the boss, how much will it cost for investment I wish to know if you can share with us.

That is an awesome business that I would love to know more about. It is interesting that you continue earning as long as people are substribed to your service. I will research more about this and see how it works.

This subscription service would be a very good business model that I think that I can key into because I have some courses so which people can subscribe to and I will immediately start investigating this business to know how I can start to make money with this.

This is increasingly becoming one of the most diverse ways of monetizing especially when other methods of monetizing are not becoming sustainable again.

SaaS or Software as a Service is a business model where you sell subscriptions and earn as long as your buyer is subscribed to your service. This is one of the best business model that requires one time investment, but you will be earning recurring profits.
It maybe a one time investment as in when you put the money down to aquire such license I guess? But you will still have to embark on regular campaigns to let the customers out there aware of your services

That is nice business this is my first time of hearing this can of business, I think this is best model business that you can just sell subscription make money from it.

That is nice business this is my first time of hearing this can of business, I think this is best model business that you can just sell subscription make money from it.
wow, it can be possible too. i am just hearing about this and maybe it can make good money for anyone who can sell subscriptions to needy users.

It maybe a one time investment as in when you put the money down to aquire such license I guess? But you will still have to embark on regular campaigns to let the customers out there aware of your services
Investment in product and spending on advertising are two different things. You cannot mix these two things. For physical products you need to continuously spend on product

Well in reply to you post above concerning Saas business, I would say that this sounds like a good business venture and looks very profitable indeed on the long run, selling subscriptions looks like it would be profitable considering it's a one time investment

This is interesting, there are just so many ways of making money online,it is good if it is just a one time investment to do.

SaaS or Software as a Service is a business model where you can make money from the same product gain an again, you invest once but continue to mke money for long time

Saas or software services is one of the best Business to engage into online. It can give huge amount of money to owner of the business if they have good software to promote

For you to make some good amount of money from software Business you really need to have a good software you will be willing to promote and people will be willing to buy from you

You don't have to be a developer to make money from your software business. You can hire a developer to create a software, and then start selling software. If you encounter any bug on your software you can always hire the developer to fix it.

That's an interesting idea. But before I can hire a software developer I would need a lot of money. In my home country, you will have to spend just about $1000 to build a software and there is no guarantee that the software will be sold.

Yeah you're very right about this business model. The one time investment and the continues flow of cash is what makes this type of business attractive to most people. So long as your subscriber base keeps expanding

Interesting. It seems a really good business model and I would like to know more about how I can best earn through the sale of subscriptions. What does it take to get buyers?

When I venture to affiliate marketing which is very soon, this is the first Port of call for me. I know of my mentor who makes insane profits by creating and promoting these softwares.
They'll always require constant subscription and you'll keep getting paid too as a result.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds