Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running a public toilet/rest room business?

Credits
Running a public toilet/rest room business is something that's very common in most market places in my country. This is because most people don't have well built shops to have their own personal rest room or toilet to do their business. Those who run this business make a lot of money on daily basis.

Do you know anyone who's running this kind of business in your location?

Advertisement Placeholder
Most public restrooms here are paid for by the state/country and are free for public use. It's probably not that profitable to start one honestly, because you're probably not going to make much money running one. Also in the US, people like to vandalize bathrooms, so that is another problem you may have to face when running a public restroom.

In our country, municipal offices are responsible for building public toilets. However, these municipal offices put these restrooms on lease, and private companies and individuals manage these places and collect money from the users. It is a big business here.

In our country, municipal offices are responsible for building public toilets. However, these municipal offices put these restrooms on lease, and private companies and individuals manage these places and collect money from the users. It is a big business here.
Ah I see. Sort of reminds me of a gas station in my town that is attached to a local Subway restaurant. The gas station lets the local subway use their bathroom, but if they're closed, they don't allow them to use it anymore. I don't think they make any money for it, but it's a customer only restrooms.

This is exactly part of how it's done in my country. It's a very big business no doubt. You can imagine in a marketplace where over 5000 persons or more come together ever weekdays, the public rest rooms are always in frequent use.

Most of the toilets in the town I live in that are in public places are owned and run by the council and they tend to charge a small amount for you to use the toilet so that it prevents people from going in and vandalising the toilets which used to be a big problem.

I honestly don't believe I know of anyone who runs their own public toilet or rest room business where I live and I am not sure how the council would take it if somebody was to start something like that up.

I honestly don't believe I know of anyone who runs their own public toilet or rest room business where I live and I am not sure how the council would take it if somebody was to start something like that up.
In my place, private companies also have restroom businesses. These restrooms are basically mobile restrooms and are parked in places where there aren't any public restrooms. Apart form charging fees for using the rest rooms, they also make money by recycling humane waste to make fertilizer.

In my place, private companies also have restroom businesses. These restrooms are basically mobile restrooms and are parked in places where there aren't any public restrooms. Apart form charging fees for using the rest rooms, they also make money by recycling humane waste to make fertilizer.

There are few private individuals whom I know that are running the business and they are making good money from it. The mobile restroom used here are usually red in colour. I've used it a couple of times and it's not bad. If it's something I can do myself, I wouldn't mind.

Currently, I have no intention of getting into a business like this one, however, when I was in the agriculture business, I had planned to create a community restroom and use human waste to generate biogas as well as organic fertilizer. However, when I left the agriculture business, I also abandoned the idea.

Running a public toilet/rest room business is something that's very common in most market places in my country. This is because most people don't have well built shops to have their own personal rest room or toilet to do their business. Those who run this business make a lot of money on daily basis.

Do you know anyone who's running this kind of business in your location?

Such kind of public toilets are usually owned by the government as they are located in many public places such as zoos and parks. The employees who collect money for using toilets are also employed by the government as well. So, this business is not owned by a private company in here.

A public toilet or rest room business is very common these days. I understand why it's like this because people can't hold it when they too pressed especially when they are out in the open and they can't walk into anyone's business and ask to use their rest room.

Ah, yes. We do have companies like that and they often are used by other companies if they are doing big events and they believe the toilets they have will not be enough and they will need more.

They are called Portable Toilets where you have a toilet and an area you can wash your hands as well. They are very small but ideal for busy events. and they are also used on construction sites as well for people working.

Running a public toilet business can be a profitable business. Location & the type of services you render matters a lot & will determine the amount of profits gained.

They are very small but ideal for busy events
Mobile restrooms are also ideal for events such as open-air concerts, political conventions, etc that are usually organized on public grounds where restroom facilities are not available or not suitable for big gatherings. Even though it sounds silly, these businesses make a huge money.

Ah, yes. We do have companies like that and they often are used by other companies if they are doing big events and they believe the toilets they have will not be enough and they will need more.

They are called Portable Toilets where you have a toilet and an area you can wash your hands as well. They are very small but ideal for busy events. and they are also used on construction sites as well for people working.

I think that the concept of a portable toilet is a great one. Such kind of toilets could be quite helpful for disabled people or other people who may not be able to find public restrooms. many people use them while travelling to a different place or a distant place where restrooms may not be available.

Running a public toilet business can be a profitable business. Location & the type of services you render matters a lot & will determine the amount of profits gained.

The only kind of services to be offered in a public toilet business is pooing and urinating. There's nothing else to offer in the business. You can't offer one and leave out the other. It's going to make the business incomplete.

Ours are a taxed system. So all public areas are paid for by the state through tax dollars. The only thing people can do really is start a portable toilet business.

Ours are a taxed system. So all public areas are paid for by the state through tax dollars. The only thing people can do really is start a portable toilet business.

Which one is a portable toilet business? Is it something that's going to be like a movable toilet service spot which they can move from one location to another? I wonder how that's going to even work in the first place.

Is that even a business idea? Up until now, I have only seen it as something that's being provided by the government and is also taken care of by them. I never realized that it's actually a business idea from someone.

Is that even a business idea? Up until now, I have only seen it as something that's being provided by the government and is also taken care of by them. I never realized that it's actually a business idea from someone.

To the best of my knowledge and from the observation that I've had, I can tell you that it is a very good business idea which a lot of people have already executed and are making very good money from it.

I have seen so many of such public toilets in the open market places where private individuals are making a very big amount of money from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds