Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running a pawn/thrift store, how much do you make?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does anyone here run a pawn shop? Or maybe a thrift store? I mainly want to know what pawn shops make versus regular thrift stores. Do Pawn shops usually make more money than thrift stores? How much do you usually make from running a Pawn shop or a thrift shop?

Advertisement Placeholder
I only know of someone who runs a thrift store and she's making money from it very well. Her shop is closer to residential properties, this gives her an untold advantage in getting so many customers from there.

I only know of someone who runs a thrift store and she's making money from it very well. Her shop is closer to residential properties, this gives her an untold advantage in getting so many customers from there.

The location of such shops is very important. You should have a look at how you are able to make more customers, as someone that is involved in thrift business. Those coming to the place can have easy access to the clothes that you have in stock and select the ones that you want.

The location of such shops is very important. You should have a look at how you are able to make more customers, as someone that is involved in thrift business. Those coming to the place can have easy access to the clothes that you have in stock and select the ones that you want.

Location is very important in running any kind of business because that is going to make it very easy for you to be getting customers who are likely to patronize whatever you are selling to them. If the location of your business is very far from where customers can buy from your business, you will get few sales everyday.

Well, I am not running a thrift store, therefore, I do not have any first-hand experience to tell how much you can earn by running a thrift store., However, I have seen [people opening a new outlet after being in the business for just 6 months, so I believe there is a lot of money to be made.

The person knew the right strategy that's going to work out so well for the business. For the record, this is something that's very applicable in all businesses. If the location of your business isn't where your customers can't have easy and quick access to your business, the business is going to suffer.

Thrift products are selected items, they need to be sold off as quickly as possible. If they over stay in your shop, they will lose their quality which will reduce the price you can sell them. This makes it vital for any thrift business seller to sell from a good location.

Although, I have some friends who run thrift stores online without having a physical shops for customers to walk in. They promote their thrift products (mostly clothes and shoes) online. Whenever they get order, they will use a dispatch rider to deliver for their customers.
Selling of thrift products online is a very good strategy. The use of social media to promote the products you have to sell will give you reach to more customers who are not limited to only the area of proximity to your shop.

Thrift products are selected items, they need to be sold off as quickly as possible. If they over stay in your shop, they will lose their quality which will reduce the price you can sell them. This makes it vital for any thrift business seller to sell from a good location.

Well, this is why it is important for anyone intending to start such a business to be able to have the ability to market their products well. If you can't talk, be able to write well about your business on social media as that is another outlet to selling your products.

Well, this is why it is important for anyone intending to start such a business to be able to have the ability to market their products well. If you can't talk, be able to write well about your business on social media as that is another outlet to selling your products.
If you have no proper marketing skills, you have the opportunity to hire expert who will do it for your business. Your business will never have a good balance without proper marketing and advertisement.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds