Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Rude Insults on Reddit

joelr

Addicted member
Administrator
Credits
Something for fun. If you ever need to come up with insults, this chart might be able to help you.

Frequency of compound insults (eg. "poop-head" or "scum-wad") i nReddit comments, organized by prefix and suffix.

1727746434269.png

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not surprised at the list of words in this chart coming from Reddit, I have seen a lot of the insults myself not only on Reddit but also on other social media platforms but it would seem that Reddit tends to be a little more lenient, especially if it is in a NSFW sub-reddit.

Thick skin and a WDGAS attitude works well in the world today, both online and IRL.

I am not surprised at the list of words in this chart coming from Reddit, I have seen a lot of the insults myself not only on Reddit but also on other social media platforms but it would seem that Reddit tends to be a little more lenient, especially if it is in a NSFW sub-reddit.

Yes, I think that it's only on NSFW sub-reddit that you can freely used those works and it wouldn't get you into trouble. I've been in a TV shows sub and used mentioned a show's name that have sex in it and the post was removed. I think I received a warning for it.

You are absolutely correct. I used to wonder why reddit should let such happen on their platform, but then I remember that it is a social media platform and bullies are always on these platforms seeking for who to talk to anyhow.

The first time I joined Reddit, I had a pretty bad experience. I had a row with a user. I heard a lot of English word insults for the first time. I left Reddit only to return after many years, but I am not active.

This is weird because I never had that chance without having my account suspended for the slightest use of insulting words. Maybe the sub that you were using them didn't have active moderators because if they did, the person and even your account might be suspended.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds