Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

RPG game reviewers needed!

D

draco99

Name of site (and/or forum): RPG Lounge
Link to forum?: http://rpglounge.forumotion.com/
Genre?: RPG Gaming Review
Forum Software?: phpBB2
Total number of posts the forum has received: 7526
Seeking: Other (RPG Game Reviewers)
Paid Position: No
If Paid, How Much: N/A
Why are you requesting staff?: We have lacked good reviewers for a while now. We haven't addressed this issue yet, so we are taking care of it now.

We don't really care if you're professional at it. As long as you do a good job at reviewing RPG games, you're in!

Advertisement Placeholder
@draco99, I have a couple of questions. Will the RPG games be provided to the reviewer or do you expect the reviewer to simply review the games that he just happens to own? Are there any rewards at all for the reviewers, anything at all?

RPG games will not be provided for the user, no.

The reviewers will recieve access in the staff section and will be able to partake in staff debates/discussions, etc. In future updates, reviewers MIGHT be payed.

@draco99; So you pretty much expect that reviewer will pay from his own pocket in order to provide your forum with unique content? I would suggest thinking it through and perhaps leave that particular section to be driven by the users of the forum instead of members of the reviewer group.

Me and my co-admin don't have very much money we can spend. There are many RPG/MMO games out there which are free. In the future, when I am out of school, I would love to be paying reviewers! But right now, I apologize,I cannot do such things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds