Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Royalty Free Music

ChrisG2010

Reputable member
Credits
I am starting to get bigger into YouTube steaming and have been looking for Royalty Free music to play during my streams. Unfortunately I have been hit with copyright claims even when I use the free Royalty Free ones. Does anyone know of some RF music I can use on my streams and keep my adsense enabled on that video?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you join a network, a lot of them partner with Epidemic Sound.
Do you know what the requirements of these networks are? Do they require us to advertise them or anything? I'm still a small streamer with just over 330 subscribers.

Do you know what the requirements of these networks are? Do they require us to advertise them or anything? I'm still a small streamer with just over 330 subscribers.

I believe Scalelab.com lets you join their networking as a "community" member. What that means is you keep 100% profits of your sites while keeping the perks.

I am starting to get bigger into YouTube steaming and have been looking for Royalty Free music to play during my streams. Unfortunately I have been hit with copyright claims even when I use the free Royalty Free ones. Does anyone know of some RF music I can use on my streams and keep my adsense enabled on that video?
It'll sound cliche but Kevin Macleod has some nice no-copyright music.

NoCopyrightSounds is good. It's Dubstep. All you have to do is include the song name and song link in the description of your video.

Theres a service by a major record label (I cant remember which) that lets you use a bunch of royalty free music at a fee which corolates with the size of your following/subscribers. I'll see if I can find it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds