Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ronaldo or Messi?

Advertisement Placeholder
Not being a huge fan of football these two players I know of but I wouldn't say I know a lot about them other than what I see online or what my teenage sons tell me with them being huge football fans. My eldest son is a huge Manchester United fan and so of course, being that Ronaldo was in Manchester United up until recently, I heard a lot about him. I feel as a footballer Ronaldo is great but in terms of his attitude away from playing football, I much prefer Messi myself being that he seems to be more civil off the pitch compared to how Ronaldo expresses himself.

I don't have anything against Ronaldo or Messi but unfortunately, I have no love for them either.

My favourite player is Mbappe and Neymar.

I don't hate Messi, in fact I have so much respect for him for all that he's accomplished in football. He will always be a football legend in my eyes. But there's nothing in this world that's going to change the kind of love and affection I have for CR7. I will even love him in death. He's my idol.

Well, in light of their respective achievements at this year's World Cup... I definitely have to go with Messi now!
The World Cup was rigged for Argentina to win it. It was very obvious from everything that happened in the tournament all in favor of Argentina.

Then I guess they forgot to rig the Saudi Arabia match :p .
It's all a plan to me. Let it look like Saudi Arabia wasn't there to favor them in the beginning and right after that, what happened? They licked Argentina's butt till the final.

The World Cup was rigged for Argentina to win it. It was very obvious from everything that happened in the tournament all in favor of Argentina.
It's all in the past now and there's nothing that's going to change the fact that Argentina have won the 2022 World Cup at the expense of other countries. Congratulations to Argentina and Messi.

I'm a Ronaldo fan. He's the biggest hard worker in football in my opinion and what he's achieved says a lot.

It's a shame that Portugal didn't win 2022 World. Messi have that edge over him in football now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds