Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Robin Williams Dies at age 63

Credits
Reports have now confirmed that it was suicide. He hung himself with his belt, with cuts on his wrists.

It is a very sad day :( I slept all day yesterday so I heard the news late, and could not believe it. I had to do so much research just to come to terms that it was true :(

R.I.P Robin! You where a great comedian with great talent who brought smiles to those around him!

Heres a link:
http://time.com/3104190/robin-williams-suicide-hanging/

Advertisement Placeholder
Normally I don't care much when celebrities die, because I don't know them and I have no emotional connection to them or the work they do. However, with Robin it's different, because I've enjoyed the majority of the movies and they gave me energy whenever I watched them.

It's a waste that he did that to himself instead of reaching out for a helping hand.

I know I'm late to this discussion. Definitely a great loss to entertainment in general! He's always been a favorite and I understand that many comedians suffer from depression despite all the joy they bring to the rest of the world.

To be honest, I still do mourn his death while watching his films. His last one was super cool. And, ironically, his character dies there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds