Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Robert Kennedy Jr - Running For President

Jason

Legendary member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
I saw his ad on the Super Bowl. Well, do you feel he is profiting off the name? Is that right or not? Do you like his ideas? Well, he is in a good place as a good deal of Americans may not like the choices from the Democrats and Republicans.

I have no idea who he is but that commercial had a very vintage style to it. I had to explain to my wife that this was a current person running and she asked "who is he?" and I said I have no idea, lol.

I did see a video clip of him criticizing big food and big pharma and government agencys like the FDA for feeding Americans a diet of slow acting poisons - to which I agree with and is the basis of my forum and diet i promote in my siggy...

I have no idea who he is but that commercial had a very vintage style to it. I had to explain to my wife that this was a current person running and she asked "who is he?" and I said I have no idea, lol.

I did see a video clip of him criticizing big food and big pharma and government agencys like the FDA for feeding Americans a diet of slow acting poisons - to which I agree with and is the basis of my forum and diet i promote in my siggy...
Yeah, I agree. The doctor is always right (sarcasm). The supermarket isn't always right.

Heard of him, last I checked he's a bit conspiratorial and doesn't bring much to the table. He's not the independent that's going to make the cut for sure. And believe me I do wish to see one eventually.

The interesting thing is that he stands alone in the Kennedy family for the most part. The vast majority of that family of politicians are sticking with Biden and don't want to sway away from the Democratic Party.

Heard of him, last I checked he's a bit conspiratorial and doesn't bring much to the table. He's not the independent that's going to make the cut for sure. And believe me I do wish to see one eventually.

Yep, I really wish he was the guy, but his conspiracy views are a little too wacky for me.

I have nothing against Kennedy Jr. but I wonder why are there only old men running for presidency. Cannot America get 30-35 years old individual to rule the country?

Well firstly you can't run until you're 35, straight up.

On the republican side from notable names the youngest are (well, were) DeSantis at 44 and Ramaswamy at 38. Not exactly making the case for youthful candidates but they can exist.

I had to look it up of course and you get a lot of spitballing and little fact, but a few things seem to stand out as reasons. Firstly people are just plain getting older, so you can afford to have older candidates in a way that wasn't possible in ages past. Another which seems more relevant to me is very strong turnouts from people over 50, not as many young people who can be bothered in the process. And then there's the little fact that the United States is generally run by a gerontocracy (I learned a new word) ie, older people call the shots everywhere.

Polls indicate people would like to see a younger class of candidate but it seems neither the practical voting base nor potential candidates have come to claim it. Naturally the old boy's club has incentive to keep it that way.

The interesting thing is that he stands alone in the Kennedy family for the most part. The vast majority of that family of politicians are sticking with Biden and don't want to sway away from the Democratic Party.

Yep, I really wish he was the guy, but his conspiracy views are a little too wacky for me.
Hopefully you aren't getting your information about him from corporate media. If we've learned anything in the past 24 years it is to go to the horses mouth and NOT relying on someone to interpret it for you.

I've heard what has been said about him and a lot of what is parroted of him is twisting what he is actually saying and not an accurate representation. He backs his theories with evidence where as these dummy news anchors and pundits use blanket statements to discredit him without even touching on the claims he makes. I would suggest listening to podcasts he is on to get an idea of what he believes(or at least says he believes). For instance EVERY corporate news company will say he's "anti-vaccine" which is not true at all and used as a means to paint him as some nut so you won't actually listen to what he has to say.

That said, one of the main reasons why they try to smear and censor him is he is a HUGE antiwar figure. They want warhawks in there to keep the money flowing. Another is he is anti big pharma and points out the corruption of big pharma and FDA. He also understands the evils of CBDCs and the importance of sound money. If you ask me he deserves the Democratic nomination more than Biden.

That said, one of the main reasons why they try to smear and censor him is he is a HUGE antiwar figure. They want warhawks in there to keep the money flowing. Another is he is anti big pharma and points out the corruption of big pharma and FDA. He also understands the evils of CBDCs and the importance of sound money. If you ask me he deserves the Democratic nomination more than Biden.
If this is the case then deserve has little to do with it and he detached from the party for a reason. I suppose I'll need to look into him in more depth.

If this is the case then deserve has little to do with it and he detached from the party for a reason. I suppose I'll need to look into him in more depth.
Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with everything he says but I do like a lot of what he stands for.

I just think when it comes to political candidates, people should listen to what they have to say rather than what other people have to say about them and tbh if the media likes a candidate that is a red flag in this day and age.

The media makes up stuff, doesn't matter which side you're on politically both Fox News and CNN are super biased. Really all news channels are biased, it's always best to do your own research. I need to learn more about Robert Kennedy Jr, before I decide if I'll be voting for him or not. (That is if he makes it on the ballot come election day.)

Schwarzenegger said he would run if he could legally
Yeah, he’s not born in the US which prevents him running for President even though he’s a naturalised citizen at this point.

The media makes up stuff, doesn't matter which side you're on politically both Fox News and CNN are super biased. Really all news channels are biased, it's always best to do your own research. I need to learn more about Robert Kennedy Jr, before I decide if I'll be voting for him or not. (That is if he makes it on the ballot come election day.)
The media are stenographers for the CIA(look up operation mockingbird) and Pentagon. They are in complicit in censorship. Censorship was tried to be spun into being needed to protect us from "misinformation" but we know how BS that was. Any time you have someone pushing censorship, it's always against the good of the people. There is legitimate misinformation out there but censorship is the worst way to dispel that.

I really think the dude is running on the name. That's why I admire Arnold Schwarzenegger's son, cause he never adopted his real last name.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds