Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Reward for reporting plagiarism

Suba

Mythical member
Credits
Dear Staff
A month ago every time I reported plagiarism I always got 500 BizNotes rewards, but lately I didn't get rewards, and recently I reported several plagiarisms made by a member, also didn't get Biznotes rewards, whether the rewards for reporting plagiarism have been removed or deleted, please explain the staff.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Suba

Advertisement Placeholder
Hi Suba! We decided to remove the 500 Biznote rewards for reporting plagiarism. This was a while back now and explained why you hadn't been credited for the reports, and you can read more here. Since you've reported a lot of content recently, I'm happy to apply a 2$ bonus to your account. This amount is a one-time goodwill gesture and will reflect in your USD$ balance.

Reward on reporting plagiarism will actually make more people interested in helping fish out plagiarised posts.

Reward on reporting plagiarism will actually make more people interested in helping fish out plagiarised posts.
Due to abuse of the system we had to all suffer the loss of the reward. I am locking this topic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds