Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Resin art a good money maker?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Is anyone here a resin artist? Or do you use resin for any art projects? Is there some good money in resin art? I imagine the resin itself can be expensive, but I'd love to get into more resin art stuff. Any suggestions on where to start?

Advertisement Placeholder
Is anyone here a resin artist? Or do you use resin for any art projects? Is there some good money in resin art? I imagine the resin itself can be expensive, but I'd love to get into more resin art stuff. Any suggestions on where to start?

Resin art has a great market and i think that some of the artwork is also displayed and sold at many art auctions. If you are a talented artist, then you may need to get yourself registered and make money by selling your work in many expos. Perhaps you may get much attention.

I am not into this art form, therefore, I have not been involved with this business niche. However, I have bought resin art a couple of times and I believe this can be a profitable business if you have the skill to create resin art and also skills to sell your arts.

Unfortunately, I've not been able to get into this kind of jobs even though I know that there are some people who are very good at it and it's something that is paying them very well. I just had this conclusion that it is not every job that someone can be able to get into because you cannot do everything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds