Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Research is the first step of any business plan

Research is the key to anything you want to do in lide. If you want to go into business, you want to get married, establish a school, you've got to know what it takes to do that. Many businesses has failed because they lack adequate knowledge of the business, they only started the business because of zeal. So do your homework well by researching and great will be the reward in your business

Advertisement Placeholder
Research will help you determine how you want your marketing plan and all the ways to make money from the market. These are some of the essential things you need to put into your business plan to attract the investors.

Encourage your research by talking to business owners who are running the same kind of business as you. They will tell you mistakes to avoid, best selling strategies and the best audiences to target. It's good to seek information from them because they have better experience than you and their advice will help you in the long run.

Research will help an individual to plan well especially when one wants to meet with the demand of his customers, nowadays one can connect to his or her customers with the help of modern communications, research can at be done online.

Research should be the first step to be taken when you bar thinking of starting a business, make research on how the business is going to look like , the amount of money you will need and the location of the business.
That's true. Research is always the first time into commencing a project. Before a business is being started, a lot or research must be done about the resources needed for the business; how much they cost, where quality ones can be gotten. Also, the customers for such products must be looked into to be sure whether the business will make sales or not

Research is very important before you start any business. Research will help you to determine the strategy you need to apply in order to make more profit from the marketplace. Research related to determine cost-effective ways to market your product to the right audience.

Research will help an individual to plan well especially when one wants to meet with the demand of his customers, nowadays one can connect to his or her customers with the help of modern communications, research can at be done online.
If I am establishing a business I have to do a lot of research and the research will be in terms of the high demanding products on the location I am establishing a business, it can also be in terms of security of the location and so many other things , without all these things you may likely make a bad decision which you may regret later.

Research should be the first assignment an entrepreneur will carry out before going ahead to write business plan. Research will help the business owner to develop unique selling proposition to apply in the marketplace in order to stand out among the competitors.

I think survey is a good way of making a research but if apart from research you can use the internet to search anything that will improve your business, I will highly consider my location also, if there is any business idea around me.

Without research, a business wouldn't make much headway or you'll just be working based on trial and error which might be detrimental in the end.
Also, like you highlighted research isn't done only on-line. That's why we still have feasibility studies that can be carried offline.

I quite agree with this notion. Research is a step in the right direction. It is part of planning and critical thinking.
I agree with you.
Without research, how does a business person intend running his business?
The first step is research, that is when all information concerning the business would be disclosed.

You can help your research by talking to business owners who are running the same kind of business as you. They will tell you mistakes to avoid, best selling strategies and the best audiences to target. It's good to seek information from them because they have better experience than you and their advice will help you in the long run.

It is very important to research before starts any business because if we get a confirmation first before starting any business, we can save from big loss and this is key step to get success in any buisness.
Yes, you are right.
Before commencing any business, the first step would be to carry out a very good research on that business.
It is from the research that you would be able to garner all information regarding the business, and this will save you from future losses.

Before going into any business research is needed to know how to plan and also know the things involved in the business your venturing into .. research helps to realize the risks and gains in the business.

Any business without a research plan is already a failed business , if you have a business in your mind that you wanted to execute , the first thing I to make a thorough research and make fund in on the business before venturing into it.

Any business without a research plan is already a failed business , if you have a business in your mind that you wanted to execute , the first thing I to make a thorough research and make fund in on the business before venturing into it.
Which do you think would be more effective, offline research or online research? Though I know for a fact that both have their advantages and disadvantages, but from your point of view, which do you think would be more effective?

In any business plan, research method seems to be the first thing you do when you have a business in mind, you make research about the business ,the amount needed and location.

The sequence of steps involved in the business research process are as follows: problem/opportunity identification and formulation, planning a research design, selecting a research method, selecting the sampling procedure, data collection, evaluating the data and preparing the research report for presentation.

Both online and offline business research are effective , both like yiu said both of them have Their advantage and disadvantages, but I prefer both since its deals with enlarging my business.

Research is the key to anything you want to do in lide. If you want to go into business, you want to get married, establish a school, you've got to know what it takes to do that. Many businesses has failed because they lack adequate knowledge of the business, they only started the business because of zeal. So do your homework well by researching and great will be the reward in your business
What the research actually does for us to give you all the necessary information that you need about the business because without them you will always make a very serious mistake in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds