Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Requirements & Duties for Staff?

Gamrpro

Credits
So, when you're looking to hire staff, what requirements do you usually look for? Also, after they're hire what do you usually require them to do?

When I'm looking for staff, I usually look for maturity, activity and their ability to manage a forum.

After I hire them, their duties would be to make at least 50 posts a week (less than 5 posts a day). I think 50 posts is quite reasonable. This would would definitely make sure they are always active and not just slacking. That's the only thing I would require them to do excluding to do their actual job and manage/moderate the forum.

Advertisement Placeholder
Maturity and decision making capabilities are the 2 main requirements a staff should have. Another one thing is whether the person is trusty. Although I haven't set any special requirements like post count per week for any of our staffs here!

Maturity is big. I used to look at age but noticed that younger staff members often act more mature than those that are older. I need to be able to trust the staff as well, I need to be sure that tasks are covered when I'm away.

Being active is another important aspect, I don't have any quotas or requirements but it is a preference.

If I ever hire moderators (staffs), I will expect them to be hardworking and honest. I want my staffs to feel at home and be honest with me and my site.

I require them to be active a bit and just do their job, if they can't. I am willing to look for people who are ready to do their job and not flunk out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds