Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Replicate A Page On All Paths (Need Help)

Lukas

Credits
(built the site on 000webhost just for testing)
So, I got someone on Fiverr to remake the link page of ShortenBuddy and they did.View attachment 11
How can I make it so that it has the index page whatever path you visit, however it does not redirect to the index page otherwise the script wouldn't work since what it does is take you to ShortenBuddy.com + the path.
Simplified, I need to have the index page appear on every path visited but not a redirect to the index page. Heres a link to the testing website. http://lukasyh.000webhostapp.com/
View attachment 13

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think I quite understand what you're trying accomplish. Are you trying to serve all shortened URLs via your website?

Please explain a bit better.
I think that an htaccess could work for that, but I need to understand exactly what you want to do.

I was able to solve this in PM earlier today so I'll put the solution here for future reference.

Adding this to the .htaccess-file will send all requests to the index page, as long as the request doesn't correspond to a file or a directory:

Code:
RewriteEngine on

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

RewriteRule ^.*$ / [L,QSA]

Duplicate content is content that appears on the Internet in more than one place. That “one place” is defined as a location with a unique website address (URL) - so, if the same content appears at more than one web address, you’ve got duplicate content.

Relaxation through deep breathing techniques, relaxation imagery, tension-relaxation contrasts, cue-controlled relaxation, and biofeedback.
Cognitive techniques: Review your attitudes and values, restructure your thinking, set goals, use positive imagery, rehearse mentally, schedule.

I really don't have the full understanding of your request but with the little I understood from my experience with 000webhost so far, I think the magic will be done in your .htaccess file in the public folder of your server.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds