Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Relevance of Keywords

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
Credits
The appearance at the top of the search result , is something that every site owner will always desire. Some in order to achieve this will opt for SEM.

However , not withstanding the fact that your site ads won the bid , it does not fully mean that you ads will come at the top of the search result.
Relevance of your keywords plays an important role ,together with your bid amount in SEM.

A site with a lower bid and a higher relevance score will appear above your site with a higher bid and a low relevance score.
My point here is this ; the relevance of Keywords plays an important role on how a site appears in search engines

Advertisement Placeholder
The appearance at the top of the search result , is something that every site owner will always desire. Some in order to achieve this will opt for SEM.

However , not withstanding the fact that your site ads won the bid , it does not fully mean that you ads will come at the top of the search result.
Relevance of your keywords plays an important role ,together with your bid amount in SEM.

A site with a lower bid and a higher relevance score will appear above your site with a higher bid and a low relevance score.
My point here is this ; the relevance of Keywords plays an important role on how a site appears in search engines
That is true. I even noticed that my site is ranking better for keywords that are relevant to the name on the URL. Am finding it hard to rank for keywords that are close to the product. I had to create silos in order to try and interlink the article to show google bots the relevance of the additional topics.

SEM means you pay the search engine to display your ads on the paid search results for given keywords. Since a lot of publishers bid on the same keywords, it might be difficult to appear on the top. Therefore, you need to target keyword that get moderate search querries so that you have a better chance.

When you do sem, a lot of webmasters are also trying out the same keywords for their sem campaigns. Sometimes due to the high demand for the same keywords, you don't get ranked for the paid search results. Here lies the importance of keyword usage for sem. You should always compete for moderately searched keywords.

As a freelance content writer or blogger. Keywords research is one of the most important thing to do before writing any articles for your blog. The advantage of this is that you will know which keywords to write on. How to place your keywords on your article while writing and so on. So as a blogger this is important.

Keywords are very important in anything that you do on the internet, whether you are trying to perhaps find a specific thing on the internet and you are searching various sites or whether you are yourself creating a website or even an article in a forum such as this one. The keywords that you use determines the ease with which anyone can find the desired page or product in the time that they are looking and based on the common words that are used within the search as well.

Keyword relevance also play a mojor roles on search engine optimization for all niche sites. Teh keyword on the title of the page and in the content must be relevant with the one you are targeting on the search engine. Even if you strong links pointing to your page with little keyword relevance, your sites might not rank higher as well.

Well keyword relevance interns if biding also goes to the highest bidet because Google does not joke with her money...

But either paid ads or not keywords is the key to make your site appear or relevance.. Without keywords your blog or site can't be found on search engines.

The keyword are important because they are the linchpin between what people are searching for and the content you are providing to fill that need. These are as much about your audience as they are about your content, because you might describe what you offer in a slightly different way than some people ask for it.

Keywords help in given real content of what the information is listed or directed at the objective of the statement and goals and purposes of chain of command

Keywords cannot be underrated but must be priorities if an aspirant in form of blogger, or any service provider want to become successful in his business.. We cannot overlook keywords even in attracting traffic to our site or blog.

I think so too, the relevance of keyword based on the use of SEM can help the site rank higher than the other. Cos the keyword will guide one to write perfectly without errors, with good word suggestions that gonna place his site above other site in the pecking order, cos people need quality and not quantity.

Based on what I learned in an SEO forum the keywords should be relevant so that it can cause the increased ranking of the landing page (that is the web page that you have tagged with keywords upon uploading). Yes, the keyword is a big factor in the search. You can add many keywords in the tagging and the keyword can be a keyphrase to mean a group of words. I have been using keywords when I do a search and I have noticed that the first 10 links are always there when I would do the same search again (some other time).

Keywords on a website just like the address of your home. If your home does not have an address, how would people find your home. Keywords improves visibility of your website on search engines.

So how can one get the right keywords to use? Is there a pattern or way to knowing the right key words to make use of, in order to get the right results.

Keywords on Google search engine is highly relevant because they are are what will actually guarantee a very highly successful search engine optimisation job.

Keywords on Google search engine is highly relevant because they are are what will actually guarantee a very highly successful search engine optimisation job.
Yes, when we select a unique topic, that is very informative, educative in nature, it is highly relevant and can be easily searched via search engines. Cos lots of people are interested searching what adds value, or useful information through search engines. So ours can be listed on top when we use simple and understandable keyword, that is very educative.

Keywords are the words used by internet searchers to find the content they are looking for. If your content uses the same keyword, it will appear on search engines and people will visit your website.

You're right, and if your contents is more unique than the ones appearing on search engines. It will help place it top ahead of others in the standing.

Keyword relevancy refers to how relevant, or important, certain keywords or phrases are to each page of your website. Search engines use keyword relevancy to determine what your page is about, and that is in part what they will use to determine what keywords you will rank for when doing a search.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds