Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Registration of my business name and logo

HK World

Loyal member
Credits
How do I register my business/company name and logo? Please guide me about all the important steps and is it different or same for every country?

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the countries almost follow the same principles to register business or company names. The charges or taxes vary. If you are looking to register for an international trademark, it would be a little expensive. You have to file individual trademarks in countries where you want to sell your products. It's a time and capital-consuming process, do this only if you are running a global business.

I do not think the same rule applies to all countries. In my home, depending on the size of business, you can either register with the department of cottage industry or the company register office. You also need to register with in land revenue department and either register for Value Added Tax or Personal Account NUmber

In order to get your business registered, you may need to hire a lawyer for that. This is how lawyers can help you go through legal process. You have to make sure that your logo does not violate the local laws and copyright laws. These are some of the basic things you may need to do.

It is definitely not the same thing when it comes to how to register your business in different countries. Each and every country have their own processes and requirements that you're supposed to pass through when it comes to registering your business.

So, the best thing you're going to do is to go to the ministry that's involved with business registration in your country to find out the whole requirements and processes that you are supposed to pass through to have your businesses registered. The CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION is the body that is responsible for business registration in my country.

It is definitely not the same thing when it comes to how to register your business in different countries. Each and every country have their own processes and requirements that you're supposed to pass through when it comes to registering your business.

So, the best thing you're going to do is to go to the ministry that's involved with business registration in your country to find out the whole requirements and processes that you are supposed to pass through to have your businesses registered. The CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION is the body that is responsible for business registration in my country.

We have something called trade development authority in our country. There are many big companies that get registered and i think that chamber of commerce may also register certain kinds of companies. So, it depends on the regulatory authorities and they are different in different countries.

How do I register my business/company name and logo? Please guide me about all the important steps and is it different or same for every country?
You will provide more details about your business and also the country where you're based. It's with those information we can give you the right advice which is going to matter. With the only thing you have given us now, it's only speculations that we can do.

We have something called trade development authority in our country. There are many big companies that get registered and i think that chamber of commerce may also register certain kinds of companies. So, it depends on the regulatory authorities and they are different in different countries.

Yeah, that's very correct. The bodies that are charged with the responsibility of business registration in each country are what's going to be used by anyone who wants to have their businesses in the record fully registered. I never had to meet our chamber of commerce when I wanted to register my business even though we have the ministry active in my country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds