Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Referral Traffic

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Traffic through social media platforms, social networking sites, and social book marking sites are generally referred to as referral Traffic. Referral Traffic is also sometimes called social traffic because the source of this traffic is social platforms.
How frequently do you receive social Traffic? What is the percentage of your social Traffic? Which social site brings you most of your social Traffic?

Advertisement Placeholder
My third party site, which I don't own, is powered by traffic from a powerful FB group. I am very happy with the results which are very consistent.
I have multiple facebook pages that bring me me traffic. Some of my pages have over 10k followers. I also have a group but it is very small group so I don't use it on a regular basis. I have used Facebook groups in the past but I have not been very luck with these groups. I find that groups are only beneficial to those who are admin.

I have multiple facebook pages that bring me me traffic. Some of my pages have over 10k followers. I also have a group but it is very small group so I don't use it on a regular basis. I have used Facebook groups in the past but I have not been very luck with these groups. I find that groups are only beneficial to those who are admin.
How much traffic to your sites is coming from social media and how much is SEO and how much is other stuff? What are some percentages, if you don't mind saying? Myself, I was under the impression you got everything from SEO.

How much traffic to your sites is coming from social media and how much is SEO and how much is other stuff? What are some percentages, if you don't mind saying? Myself, I was under the impression you got everything from SEO.
I have multiple sites. Some of my sites have zero organic traffic and only referral traffic, however, some of my sites have upto 40 percent organic traffic. Sometimes I boost my posts on facebook and twitter and manage to get a lot of views on my sites. Overall, I have more referral traffic than organic traffic. SEO is hard to crack, social sites are easier.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds