Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Referral Traffic

I think getting organic traffic is better instead of going to paid to post platforms. Some people who use traffic exchange websites and PTC always have problems when it comes to payment.

You can get traffic from paid to post forum by posting your website link in your signature, as this is what a few paid forums allow you to do. Using PTC sites will not be beneficial at all.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can get traffic from paid to post forum by posting your website link in your signature, as this is what a few paid forums allow you to do. Using PTC sites will not be beneficial at all.
Yes, I think bizdustry allows links. this website generates good number of traffic and you can actually use it to get some traffic to your own blog. so using paid to post forums is quite very good for you to generate traffic because it is original.

Yes, I think bizdustry allows links. this website generates good number of traffic and you can actually use it to get some traffic to your own blog. so using paid to post forums is quite very good for you to generate traffic because it is original.

Well, it is good to see that! I am not sure if this is actully the case. So, I would like my friend @Anis Boukezzoula to guide us regarding this. Dear Anis, is it allowed to post links in signature in here at Bizdustry?

Well, it is good to see that! I am not sure if this is actully the case. So, I would like my friend @Anis Boukezzoula to guide us regarding this. Dear Anis, is it allowed to post links in signature in here at Bizdustry?
yes of course you are allowed to post links in your signature as long as it is not illegal or scam websites. we don't want to share, publish and promote scam/ fraud websites in our forum so make sure first from what you're promoting.

I don't even like traffic exchange platforms because it does not really make sense and it is fake. It is better for you to take your time to grow your website or anything and get organic traffic instead of looking for a shortcut.

Well, what are your views about traffic exchange sites? I am talking about sites where you get traffic in exchange of visiting other's sites? It might sound great, but is it really worth it?

Well, what are your views about traffic exchange sites? I am talking about sites where you get traffic in exchange of visiting other's sites? It might sound great, but is it really worth it?
I personally do not have much knowledge about traffic exchange websites but I don't think they are so great. The best way to drive traffic is using social media platforms or driving traffic organically.

The problem is that you may bring traffic from Twitter or Pinterest or LinkedIn but for Facebook, it is extremely hard as they are blocking most of the external links on Facebook posts or even deleting them and banning your account, unfortunately.
Yeah this is happening a lot. One tip on how Facebook works, is that when you do post a link, you should do so in the comment of your post. So don't post the link in your post, but rather the comment section instead. This saves you from the post being removed or burried, the comments are a safer bet because if that comment is deleted, it won't delete your post.

I personally do not have much knowledge about traffic exchange websites but I don't think they are so great. The best way to drive traffic is using social media platforms or driving traffic organically.

Traffic exchange refer to exchanging platforms where you visit sites of other people. In return, people will also visit your site. This is the kind of concept developed by a few traffic exchanges. I know that many people might not be aware of such kind of exchanges.

Traffic exchange refer to exchanging platforms where you visit sites of other people. In return, people will also visit your site. This is the kind of concept developed by a few traffic exchanges. I know that many people might not be aware of such kind of exchanges.
That may be good for some people but personally, the best way to drive traffic to your website is througb organic traffic. Traffic exchange websites will be for quick profit but on the long run, it is not sustainable.

That may be good for some people but personally, the best way to drive traffic to your website is througb organic traffic. Traffic exchange websites will be for quick profit but on the long run, it is not sustainable.

Majority of the traffic from traffic exchange platforms either does not get converted or they only count as impressions. Such kind of exchanging platforms will also never increase your click-through rate.

Majority of the traffic from traffic exchange platforms either does not get converted or they only count as impressions. Such kind of exchanging platforms will also never increase your click-through rate.
Yes, that is true. Impressions does not actually make you any money when it comes to you those kind of things. this is why real traffic is better because you can even make money in promoting affiliate products with them.

Increasing referral traffic is a lot harder for a beginner than it is for an authority blogger. But it’s not impossible. The the 3 ways mentioned in the following can help you get more traffic through referrals:

• Build quality links through guest blogging.

• Strategically writing comments on blogs can increase your referral traffic if you learn how to do it properly.

• Connect with entrepreneurs and they’d love to have you feature them. Even mentioning someone’s new product could get you an inbound link.

Yes, that is true. Impressions does not actually make you any money when it comes to you those kind of things. this is why real traffic is better because you can even make money in promoting affiliate products with them.

The main issue is that the impressions do not pay you that well in the end. Unique visitors with a better click-through-rate have a much better chances of providing much better CPM rates.

The main issue is that the impressions do not pay you that well in the end. Unique visitors with a better click-through-rate have a much better chances of providing much better CPM rates.
Yes, that is why it is important for you to target those who will likely give you the money. Just getting impressions and please only will not give you anything reasonable.

Normally, users of Facebook flag advertising that let most of the links inaccessible on the Facebook platform and even on the LinkedIn platform, Twitter is lesser.

Yes, traffic from social media like facebook, instagram and others are referral traffic. Also referral from forum like medium, Tublr and good. To get much traffic to your website, you will hating buharied. The referer system is a good is the real thing.

One of the best ways people use to get a referral traffic to their website is to open a page on social media platforms like Facebook and attract a lot of people. Whenever you make a post on your blog you will notify your Facebook followers and drop the link there.
The referral method form of generating traffic is one of the best way of generating traffic even though this is only applicable to online business, it is not a bad idea.

The referral method form of generating traffic is one of the best way of generating traffic even though this is only applicable to online business, it is not a bad idea.
This is one of the strategies new websites use in order to generate a lot of traffic. When you are rewarding people for bringing new referrals you will get traffic very fast.

This is one of the strategies new websites use in order to generate a lot of traffic. When you are rewarding people for bringing new referrals you will get traffic very fast.
Yes that is it, but there is something that I noticed about this traffic, most site that does that seems to be a new website, I don't know whether you have noticed that or not.

Facebook most definitely isn't in a significant way.
They purposefully don't expose your stuff all that much.
They need to turn a profit, thus.
I truly can't blame them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds