Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Referral systems to help bring more traffic

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Who here uses a referral system to bring more traffic in? I've used one for each site I ever made. By referral I mean people who get other people to sign up. You can give stuff to those people, usually tokens or site money. I'm sure bizdustry has a system in place similar where if you get a new user to sign up, you can then gain a little bit of site money for getting that person to sign up.

Do you guys do this for your own sites?

Advertisement Placeholder
The referral system is actually a very good man especially if you have people who are committed to building the forum together with you. It is also important that it should be quality traffic.

Referral system that bizdustry is using is different from referral system that you were asking about it. Bizdustry is only paying you to bring in new member that'll contribute to this site. The traffic that come to website to carry you.

Referral system that bizdustry is using is different from referral system that you were asking about it. Bizdustry is only paying you to bring in new member that'll contribute to this site. The traffic that come to website to carry you.
Yes for sure, it is not bad to generate traffic by using the referral system, one can set a specific amount of money for those that were been able to referr others.

Yes for sure, it is not bad to generate traffic by using the referral system, one can set a specific amount of money for those that were been able to referr others.
Its not bad but as a beginner, where do you want to get money to pay those that bring new person. Even, I don't trust the traffic you get through referral system. Let your referral comes from right way.

It's one of the best ways to get visitors, and even other business models use it. One thing is that referral system ensures you have people who love the site ams trust you because they trust the referrer.

When you promote your website on social media, you're exposing it to a larger audience, which can result in more traffic. Additionally, referral traffic is high-quality traffic because people are already interested in what you have to offer

You may increase traffic to your website by promoting it on social media and exposing it to a wider audience. Additionally, since individuals are already interested in what you have to offer, referral traffic is of a high caliber.

definitely referral system can bring in a lot of traffic and quality users to your website as well and i can also help your site ranking as more people would influx into your site.

definitely referral system can bring in a lot of traffic and quality users to your website as well and i can also help your site ranking as more people would influx into your site.

Well, using referral system also involves rewarding your referrals for bringing new people on your site. You must provide such kind of offers only when your website is generating enough revenue.

Well I haven't done that before but I wouldn't mind in any way. Imagine me giving rewards for activity to my YouTube video like Alex does; it'll go a long way in helping to achieve my aim.

By exposing your website to a larger audience and marketing it on social media, you may see an increase in traffic.
Referral traffic is of a high standard and also comes from those who are already interested in what you have to offer.

It helps for surly but I always have doubt about quality as people often join site to get money or token and after that they might hardly comes on your website or inactive means it doesn't make any value to your forum/website.

A referral system will help you bring sales, it will not help with regular traffic. When people refer other people to your website, you can gert signs ups, product sales, etc. But traffic from registered member does not matter in terms of revenue generation uinless your site is an online store.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds