Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recommendation for who is the best book on trade courses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braga13

Loyal member
Credits
please suggest the best book to teach graduate students about the course "ecommerce" , thanks in advance.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are a graduate student, I think you should seek guidance with a tutor, I think he is the best person to give that information. Because there are many but it may not be the right one

For you to be a certified e-commerce expert you need to acquire some knowledge on it. Take courses on Digital media marketing on udemy and you will be glad you did that

E commerce is a new course under commerce. Make research on any search engine but I’d advice you opt in for new books

I think the best way to learn e-commerce is to seek mentors in the field. People that have made a success in this kind of business. You could also look up for YouTube videos explaining e-commerce and take notes of their uniqueness when you are done reading e-books and he courses on the subject

E-commerce is not an established course so far so there are not many books written on the course but the best source of information for that post is search engine like Google. Google will give you several resources on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds