Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Receiving a Offer Immediately after an Interview

the company or organisation offering you a job immediately might be desperate in need for a worker because most organisation will later call you few days or weeks after the interview to tell you that you passed and you are being selected to start at a chosen date .

Advertisement Placeholder
Getting a job appointment or offer immediately after interview means that the organisation is desperate for a worker immediately or they realises you are an asset which they can't afford to loose .
I quite agree with you. But in both cases, the job seeker does not have anything to worry about. Whether, the company is desperate for workers or see the job seeker as an asset that they don't want to lose is not a matter to dwell on for the job seeker. As long as the agreement is reached with company, there's nothing to worry about.

The company or organization that is offering you a job right away may be in desperate need of a worker because most organizations will call you a few days or weeks after the interview to let you know that you passed and were chosen to start at a specific date.

For myself, I anticipate to be employed more often when I'm called in for an interview. I would therefore accept positively and accept the position as soon as I was given the opportunity to do so, if an offer came in quickly after the interview.

Only an employer in a desperate situation will offer you a job right away after an interview, and if you really think about it, you'll see that the pay is very low because most businesses that pay high salaries typically don't need employees because those employees don't leave.

You are absolutely right. It's hard to hear of well paying companies giving out jobs to people immediately after a job interview. They usually take their time to decide on the person best situated for the job.
I am of the same opinion, when my brother first got his job , he was being called two good months after the interview to come and start working , but when an organisation is desperate , they give you job immediately .

I am of the same opinion, when my brother first got his job , he was being called two good months after the interview to come and start working , but when an organisation is desperate , they give you job immediately .
Exactly, a normal company that isn't desperate for workers will take time to pick the best choice from the many people that applied for the job interview.

Receiving an offer immediately after an interview is the most happiest thing one can ever think of weather he performed extraordinary or there is a desperate need for employers. I have not had such experience yet but to the one been employed, he will be very happy.

Receiving an offer immediately after an interview is the most happiest thing one can ever think of weather he performed extraordinary or there is a desperate need for employers. I have not had such experience yet but to the one been employed, he will be very happy.
Receiving an offer immediately after doing an interview is the most happiest feelings that has ever happened to me ,because its a very rare case to get a job offer immediately.

If you were to receive an job interview immediately after an interview, would this be a red light or alternatively would you take it as a positive?

Could it be deemed as the employer being ‘desperate’ for staff or that the individual went above and beyond the other candidates for the position?
I can take the job immediately if they ask me to do the job which means that the person who was there before either left without giving them a prior notice and also because they need someone to do the job immediately

If I receive an offer immediately after an interview, I would assume that it is still part of the interviewing process so I'll be very careful in carrying out that particular task offered.
Though some companies might be in need of a staff at that particular moment , but that shouldnt give you the go ahead to think you are the best at work , they might be testing you for the first few minth to know your capacity .

If you were to receive an job interview immediately after an interview, would this be a red light or alternatively would you take it as a positive?

Could it be deemed as the employer being ‘desperate’ for staff or that the individual went above and beyond the other candidates for the position?
I think it depens I would concider as a red flag because most companies take time to choose the employers and it's very strange that they would offer a job immediately after the interview

I think this would be a positive sign because I have been into a situation like this and when I was asked for second round of interview, the employer wanted to make the final decision.

If a candidate does well in the job interview, is there any need to delay. This thing happened in my workplace when I was teaching in a school. We needed a maths teacher and this maths graduate came. She aced the interview and she was told the school would contact her. After one week, the school called and she had gotten another job because she could not wait for the school to call her. That's how we lost out on a good maths teacher because of delay.

Truth of the matter is you can never judge a book by it's cover, though most of the times it is only when the employer is desperate for workers that makes them take decisions like this, but there have also been cases where the employer might have seen something in you they did not see in others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds