Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Official Topic Rebranding Coming Soon

Shawn Gossman1

Legendary member
Administrator
Website
www.shawngossman.com
Credits
Howdy folks,

I've decided to rebrand this community a bit.

I think the term "community" feels right in these modern times. Communities are actually starting to increase. Many of them are very forum-like but no longer use the word "forum."

In the coming days, I will rebrand "Forum Admin Forum" as "Discuss Communities" with a domain name change to DiscussCommunities.com.

I'm also going to change some of the categories and sections a little bit and take advantage of the prefix system to make things easier for starting new topics and finding existing ones.

I still plan to use XenForo. I like this software and want to keep using it. The theme will remain the same, but I must change the logo and favicon to reflect the new branding.

I hope you all agree with this change and will continue to be active members here.

Thank you thus far for everything you've contributed. Now that I'm changing careers, I'm going to have more time to do more with this community and I'm looking forward to it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you have a new logo for the new name? I'm going to include your site, along with some other communities, in my next episode of Future Fuel. It's focusing on "Forum news" even though you're trying to stay away from the F word :D It's just short enough for my image so it works better for me right now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds