Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Reasons for having more than one themes?

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
Do you have more than one themes on your forum?
If so what is the reason for you to keep it?

In our case, there are a few members here who would like the old theme. So we thought of keeping it.

Advertisement Placeholder
proboards finally updated so for the first time im making more than one theme, its alot easier now. im gonna make as many as i can or use publicly posted ones meant for others to use. its nice for members to be able to choose something they want to look at

proboards finally updated so for the first time im making more than one theme, its alot easier now. im gonna make as many as i can or use publicly posted ones meant for others to use. its nice for members to be able to choose something they want to look at
Any new awesome features?
I have never used any proboards forum really!

I keep around 10 around just in case some IP.Board update trolls us and breaks some. Also, it means some nice Photoshop practice.
Do you have more than one themes on your forum?
If so what is the reason for you to keep it?

In our case, there are a few members here who would like the old theme. So we thought of keeping it.
*cough*

At the present time my forum has the default IP Board theme and another theme that is the main theme used by the members.

Any new awesome features?
I have never used any proboards forum really!
alot of stuff they were talking about is going to be added later, money(ever forums got already) with a built in shop to sell stuff to members. custom profile fields is cool, you can add anything in the mini profile for your forum yourself, have members select from a drop down, or just text, like i have a fav celebs field. i added Last Online to the mini profile, i like that. custom pages,

you can customize anything on the forum with css or html easily if you wanna look

The only reason I would have multiple themes would to have a light theme, and a dark one; People like different types of colour schemes!
That makes sense! When we had a dark theme, there were lots of people who complained about the colour we chose. And we ended up buying a theme which can change the colours as you like! :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds