Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Reason why you should be clear and transparent in your business

Transparency builds trust, and makes employees feel that they’re working for a company with higher ethical standards. According to a 2014 American Psychological Association Survey, 25% of employees do not trust their employer. Half of them believe their employer is not upfront with them and open to the overall vision of the company.
[automerge]1612944385[/automerge]
Transparency builds trust, and makes employees feel that they’re working for a company with higher ethical standards. According to a 2014 American Psychological Association Survey, 25% of employees do not trust their employer. Half of them believe their employer is not upfront with them and open to the overall vision of the company.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Nice ideas that you've shared. Being transparent in business gives you peace of mind. A friend shared her experience of how she ordered for something a customer of hers displayed on her WhatsApp status. The Lady didn't have the item ordered and she claimed she had it. She promised to get it delivered within 24hours and the goods ended up getting to her 3days later. When the item got to my got to my friend, it wasn't what she ordered that she got.

You are right on the importance of transparency on the way people view your business. People would most likely trust business with a history of being transparent as opposed to others. Also care should be taken as to the quality of products that a firm churn out to the public as this would lead to more customers. Having a clear cut plan as to how this would be achieved would do the business a lot of good.

When it comes to business, there are certain things and characters that one would have to look out for and personally I always look for those things because of past experiences which I have learnt from. Personally I wouldn’t want to have a stained name all in the name of business
[automerge]1612944997[/automerge]
When it comes to business, there are certain things and characters that one would have to look out for and personally I always look for those things because of past experiences which I have learnt from. Personally I wouldn’t want to have a stained name all in the name of business and lose my integrity in the course

Is good for someone to be transparent in business, customer will have confidence in you and your customer relations will stand firm, it will make your business grow fast the way you want it.

It's always good to be transperant in any business you are doing, your transperancy A lone is enough for your customers to always look for you, and you will go places in life, people will know you for that, if everybody in the whole wide world is transperant in what they are doing I think the world will be a better place to live.

The benefits of a transparent business can vary somewhat based on your specific industry and sector. In general, though, transparency in any business drives exponential progress and promotes all-round satisfaction for employees and employers.

Having a clear descriptions on your particular business is one of main characteristics that a customer wants from the service , this is to make sure you will not waste their time on understanding what you truely can offer. By state, you can clearly do this, what you do, how you deliver your services, and what customers can expect from you. Also, customer loyalty increases based on how errors are handled. Because existing customers are easier to upsell and more profitable than continuously acquiring new customers while having a high turnover, customer retention is an essential part of a service business model.

Do you find this helpful? Please share your thought.
I totally agree with your thread @Edward2 , since honesty and transparency is one of the reasons why clients stay with the company. This is very important because these clients are partly the reason why you can have new clients, since if they are satisfied, they will comment on your services promoting them with word of mouth.

Transparency is one ultimately thing that will help you build your business fast, it keeps you ahead of your competitors who are not transparent with their business, it is a means for automatic marketing for your business because your customers will spread your good behavior.

It is not clear to me what you mean by clear and transparent in the business. Have you seen a business that is not clear? Is there a business that is not transparent? If the business is air conditioning maintenance it is very clear that it is a service provider for problems in the air conditioner. A car mechanic cannot cure you of your ailments because it is clear that a mechanic is for problems in the car. Now tell me what business made you confused because it is not clear and transparent?

Transparency is needed for survival of any business. If your business is not transparent, you cannot gain trust from your employees and you cannot gain trust from your customers. If your business is not transparent, your government will also start becoming supscious. And this is bad for your business

It is one of the ways to gaining and maintaining both old and new customer. Being transparent in a business is what customer want. Once they find out that what you claimed in your advertisement and branding is confirm, you have their heart.

In a competitive market where you and your business have found yourselves, transparency would have way for you. Being clear and transparent in dealings means your customers do not need to worry when you say come back tomorrow.

It is very good for a business to be transparent. Transparency brings makes the customers to trust the business more and always come back to patronise it. Transparency is key in a business once a business loose it, it is on the verge of collapsing.

Very true, those that involves in deceiving their customers will succeed at the initial stage but once their mask is pulled off, that is the beginning of their failure. It is always good to outdo your promises and claims. Keep your business simple and clear to counter any matter arising in the nearest future.

You are right you make a point in your view you need to transperant your products When transparency is added to the corporate culture, employees will be more engaged and committed to the vision of the company. The reason is they fully understand the mission and feel vested to share ideas, display their creativity, and bring about innovation to achieve the desired objective

Being Transparent and straightforward in your work environment helps everybody in your group keep up their assumptions regarding the general extent of what you're chipping away at. It assists everybody with understanding other colleague's abilities and capacities, accordingly realizing how to push ahead on each progression of the undertaking as one single life form.

According to my own point of view the reason why you should be clean and transparent in your business is because you don't want any scandal or anyone to speak evil about your product and for your customers to keep coming

When transparency is added to the corporate culture, employees will be more engaged and committed to the vision of the company. The reason is they fully understand the mission and feel vested to share ideas, display their creativity, and bring about innovation to achieve the desired objective

Being clear and transparent in business helps the business a lot and helps you to retain customer and get new ones who will definitely stick with you an example is some online business.

Reason: We’ve all heard the old adage: “People don’t leave jobs, they leave managers.” While that’s debatable, we do know that good relationships of any kind begin with transparency. A 2014 CareerBuilder survey revealed that 37% of the 3,008 employees surveyed were likely to leave their jobs due to a poor opinion about their boss’s performance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds