Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Real life friends vs online friends

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly I prefer online friends, though I don't mind having a few close in real life friends to go and hang out with. I'm super introverted, so going out in public can freak me out sometimes. I also don't like to have visitors every once in a while too, so talking to my online friends is good enough when I'm in this state of mind.

Honestly I prefer online friends, though I don't mind having a few close in real life friends to go and hang out with. I'm super introverted, so going out in public can freak me out sometimes. I also don't like to have visitors every once in a while too, so talking to my online friends is good enough when I'm in this state of mind.
I'm an Introvert too but if I'm really close to a friend, I won't mind visiting him/her or even have them visit me. 😊

Also, the inteovertedness won't be there when you are with them. You'll be basically into them and so the public around you won't really bother you.

Which do you prefer and why?

I prefer both in different ways. Of course I'm closer to my IRL friends though. But I like having intellectual debates in a structured way.

I actually have both of them. It all depends on the kind of person you have as your friends that's going determine if it's going to be a good relationship or not.

Which do you prefer and why?

I prefer both in different ways. Of course I'm closer to my IRL friends though. But I like having intellectual debates in a structured way.
I wish I had real life friends, unfortunately, it's so difficult to find people who share similar interests in the real world that aren't always "too busy". I get that. I'm very busy. I however, enjoy my online friends too. They are very convienent, and usually just a post away if I need somebody to talk to.

I wish I had real life friends, unfortunately, it's so difficult to find people who share similar interests in the real world that aren't always "too busy". I get that. I'm very busy. I however, enjoy my online friends too. They are very convienent, and usually just a post away if I need somebody to talk to.
I agree about online friends. It’s convenient.
I’m glad to say I have good RL friends too though. I’d say both are important :) !

I don't have many real life friends at all. Most people I get along with are online. I prefer the online barrier because it provides me with the space I want.
And convenience too.
I have close friends and not so close friends IRL and a few online friends - some are nice and some aren't who you think they are, but hey... such is life :p

I have quite a few people I consider to be friends in real life. I'm close to several as well, but all in different ways. Some know a lot of my personal life, some know only what I share with them. I have 2 people that know most everything about me, but several others in my circle that I can talk to when I need a different person.

Online I've joined some amazing communities and formed a pretty great group of friends. Some are no longer online, but I still can text and talk to about things. For a time the online world was my only go to, and for that I'll always appreciate the online world generally. It's sometimes nice to be able to be slightly anonymous and talk to people about what's going on in your day to day life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds