Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Real estate Business or car flipping business, which is more lucrative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
We all know how Real Estate investment is a gold mine now that is making people rich continuously. It's an investment choice for most people these days.
There is another business that is making almost equally the buzz that real estate business is making right now and that is car flipping business, it's a business where worn out cars are bought and they are refurbished and sold expensively. This business is another business that is very lucrative.
So the question now is between Real Estate business and car flipping business, which one is more lucrative?

Advertisement Placeholder
Car flipping business is a very good and nice business compared to real estate business although they are profit and benefit in estate business but nevertheless it cannot none compared to car flipping. And also I know of a man closed to where I work that is involved I car flipping. And he is doing very fine with the business.

Personally, I argue that the real estate business is more lucrative. But the buying and selling of used cars also attracts my attention. I have been able to observe people with great profits in this business, the important thing in this case is to have the necessary knowledge of electroauto, mechanics in general and brass and painting, otherwise have the right person to do the evaluation. With this, to be able to buy the car at a good price, repair it and earn a lot of money from the sale.

I don't know much how about cars flipping and how it works. But, with your explanation I think it is a great business to invest in. Seriously at this point i am a little undecided as which would be saver to invest it. I think I would still choose real estate, aside from physical evidence and the fact I know much about it compared to cars flipping.

Car flipping business is really a lucrative business and the profit margin is equally very good, but I think that real estate business is more profitable if you have good contacts and if you happen to have access to choice properties in good locations, you will make good profits from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds