Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Read this if you have an inactive Paypal Account!

Luckily I haven't an account of PayPal. And now I'm not gonna make this whatsoever. Thanks for giving this update. It is really a shocking new for those who barely earn dollars like me.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have an inactive account that I haven't linked my bank debit card with yet, with this new policy I think I am safe since I didn't link my debit card to my PayPal account so they don't have any of my money to charge me on.

That is not fair, the fee charged is extremely much and I feel it is just a means of taxing their service customer. I wish they were other popular international payment method other than PayPal, that is well accepted world wide. I believe payment through crypto wallet would be legalized soon.

PayPal generally closes an account after a minimum of three years of inactivity (no logins or payments received/sent). If your account is scheduled to be closed because it has been inactive, PayPal will send a notification to you via email alerting you that we are planning on closing the account in the near future.

Paypal decided to charge 12$ from inactive users and accounts, which means, if your account has no transactions during a year (no money sent or received), paypal will charge 12$ from your account (or bank account if your Paypal account is attached to it), check your account before you regret that :).
Could it be that you are joking or something/ The smiley at the end of your statements is quite funny and confusing. Do you actually mean they would deduct $12 dollars from one's inactive account? That is quite outrageous!

Yeah they are serious about closing accounts. From the various articles I found via google search, they will send out emails in advance up to 1-2 months before hand, before they do so. Biggest guess, they want their users to remain somewhat active, even if it is just logging in a few times a year.

This feels quite harsh from PayPal, I mean if I haven't made use of your services for a year then what are you charging me $12 for?. Even if its for account maintenance that feels too much, I mean a whole $12 for those making little online income that's a lot. I wish more credible platforms like them would just come up to rival their dominance in the online payment space. Their policies just becomes harder and tougher by the day. Other platforms like payoneer and others really need to step up and rival this monopoly oppression.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds