Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Race Haze and Sam to 200 Posts!

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Well Haze and I have decided to race any member to 200 posts- do you think you can beat us?? :)

Basically it's first to 200 posts wins.

If you beat one of us, we will donate $250 WGBB to you (which can be spent on hosting, ads, in the exchange section or something secret but good that I hope xpl0iter will implement very soon).

If you manage to beat both of us you will win Premium Membership for a year (the first person to get this!) + $500WGBB.

Premium membership is great because our VIP/Premium section has a few goodies which Haze has kindly shared- like access to 460 .edu backlinks.

Simply reply here with the image below and your current post count if you want to race! Then you can start posting :)

http://www.perivision.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/challenge_accepted.jpg

challenge_accepted.jpg

GOOD LUCK :p

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm ready whenever you guys are, take the challenge today and see if you can reach all the goodies we have in the VIP area. There is more to come in that area throughout the year and you get nice access to news before the normal members. Whats not to love? Come beat us, we dare you. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds