Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Question About Bataleon Snowboard Bindings Compatibility

jasimi

Credits
Hey everyone,

I'm looking at getting a Bataleon snowboard, and I was wondering if anyone has experience with the best bindings to pair with it?

Specifically, do Bataleon snowboards work well with any binding brand, or are there certain ones that fit better due to the Triple Base Technology (TBT) shape?

I've heard mixed things about compatibility and flex, so I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this.

Are there any recommended bindings that you think work best, especially for all-mountain riding?
Hey everyone,

I'm looking at getting a Bataleon snowboard, and I was wondering if anyone has experience with the best bindings to pair with it?

Specifically, do Bataleon snowboards work well with any binding brand, or are there certain ones that fit better due to the Triple Base Technology (TBT) shape?

I've heard mixed things about compatibility and flex, so I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this.

Are there any recommended bindings that you think work best bataleon snowboard bindings, especially for all-mountain riding?
thanks in advance for any help

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds