Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Putting your business on your personal car?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
Do you think this is something worth doing?

If you own your car outright, putting your business on your car could be a good way of attracting new customers. I know a lot of people will opt for giant magnets over using painted decals since they are not permanent but they can be expensive to get made. I heard $3,500+. Would this be a good investment?

Advertisement Placeholder

If you own your car outright, putting your business on your car could be a good way of attracting new customers. I know a lot of people will opt for giant magnets over using painted decals since they are not permanent but they can be expensive to get made. I heard $3,500+. Would this be a good investment?

I have seen many people trying to sell things using their personal cars. I have seen people selling clothes, dates, food items, etc. They also sold confectionery items as well. It is a common practice.

I don't think there is anything bad in selling/marketing your business using your car and besides doing so will help you save cost on the amount you would have spent in renting a store.

Putting your business in your personal car by my understanding has to do with marketing and sales. It helps you market your product where ever you are, it's not a bad idea.

I know some people who use their personal car to market and promote their business product and services and it's a very good way for them to cut down the cost of going to pay for advertisement campaign.

Do you mean advertising on your personal car? Sure I suppose. I don't know if I would want to modify my car as an advertisement. As well, some states and countries might have rules about advertising. But can't verify.

Either way, if you live in a heavily populated area and drive often, it might be worth it. But if you're not out there often driving, it's probably pointless to do.

Do you mean advertising on your personal car? Sure I suppose. I don't know if I would want to modify my car as an advertisement. As well, some states and countries might have rules about advertising. But can't verify.

Either way, if you live in a heavily populated area and drive often, it might be worth it. But if you're not out there often driving, it's probably pointless to do.

I see a lot of people who are doing it over here in my country and they even have to put the banner of their business all over their car so that whenever they drive by, people see what the business is all about and their contacts is always very bold for them to see and contact them.

If your business sell products that can be used by the masses, putting your business banner on your car, wearing T-shrts with your business information can really help. My business is related to selling digital services and products, so it does not help to promote through my car. Therefore, I have never done this.

If your business sell products that can be used by the masses, putting your business banner on your car, wearing T-shrts with your business information can really help. My business is related to selling digital services and products, so it does not help to promote through my car. Therefore, I have never done this.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's a very big way to advertise your business which would make it have a more direct access to those who are making use of your business products and services. Some offline businesses are best promoted offline (not all of them).

Yeah, that's very correct. It's a very big way to advertise your business which would make it have a more direct access to those who are making use of your business products and services. Some offline businesses are best promoted offline (not all of them).

There are many people who sell many products in their car. I have seen many people selling fruits, vegetables, and even clothes on their car. I Think that it makes their car look like a food truck. However, as long as you are making money, then I think that it should be fine. You can move your business anywhere.

It's my car and I have the right to do whatever I wish with it. If my business is what I can put on my car in any way and it's going to bring good deeds and more sales to my business, I will use my car 100 times over. The business can give me more money to buy another car.

There are many people who sell many products in their car. I have seen many people selling fruits, vegetables, and even clothes on their car. I Think that it makes their car look like a food truck. However, as long as you are making money, then I think that it should be fine. You can move your business anywhere.

Everything depends on how you want to use your car for your business purposes. There are those who would want to use their car in form of mobile advertising means for their business. They will have their business posters and banner on the car. Some would want to sell with and through their cars.

Everything depends on how you want to use your car for your business purposes. There are those who would want to use their car in form of mobile advertising means for their business. They will have their business posters and banner on the car. Some would want to sell with and through their cars.

I have also seen many people selling different products in a pick up truck as well. These kinds of pick up trucks are incredibly popular in here and they are used by many different sellers. For example, such pick up trucks are used by different kinds of fruit sellers.

I have also seen many people selling different products in a pick up truck as well. These kinds of pick up trucks are incredibly popular in here and they are used by many different sellers. For example, such pick up trucks are used by different kinds of fruit sellers.

Those who actually do this kind of thing in my country are usually bread factories and they usually make use of their personal cars to deliver the breads to shop that are selling their products.

They also drive around the whole town to see if they would have customers who are interested in buying the bread.

Those who actually do this kind of thing in my country are usually bread factories and they usually make use of their personal cars to deliver the breads to shop that are selling their products.

They also drive around the whole town to see if they would have customers who are interested in buying the bread.

There are a few people who also sell dry fruits in cars. They park their cars in public places and they also sell dry fruits such as dates, nuts, peanuts, walnuts, etc. I think that pick up trucks are ideal for this kind of business. They are affordable and worth it. There are many other uses of such kind of pick up trucks as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds