Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Putting ads for others in your email marketing

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you like to put ads for companies you work with in your promotional emails? I have considered putting ads in my emails, but I don't know how well that'd go over. Have you found any success using ads in your emails?

Advertisement Placeholder
First of all people prefer paying the money for Yahoo or Gmail to be displayed for all emails instead for paying money to a person to place ads in his signature. Second email gets rude with emails after certain period of the time.

I do not believe it is an effect strategy as there are ads already been offered by Google for emails, so I believe there would be no need for this feature as it would not be very productive

Placing ads in emails is not a very effective way of marketing I have found. Many people who receive the emails will soon tire of seeing ads in emails and may end up not bothering with the emails after a while due to the ads. It's better to market in ways that people would tolerate than forcing them upon recipients of emails that you send.

people always say, email marketing is very effective, but i beg to differ, as i hardly buy from a user because of email or through email service, but i often buy from other social media platforms

If you are receiving incentives for placing someone else's ad on your marketing email there is nothing harm. But you need to tell that the nad is sponsored content and it is not endorsed by you.

First of all people prefer paying the money for Yahoo or Gmail to be displayed for all emails instead for paying money to a person to place ads in his signature. Second email gets rude with emails after certain period of the time.
If you are into email marketing you really need to be very innovative and always re invent yourself that is if you hope to make a success out of your email campaign

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds