Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Publicity Clerks

Credits
So. I am wanting to know from a sellers point of view their experience with them.
I have bought ads through them before but never have been able to sell them. Reason why is I have most of my websites encrypted with SSL to help secure and encrypt user data. and Publicity Clerks do not support SSL. At least not at this moment.

Also, for a site of its kind, handling user information, making exchanges, and receiving payments it is highly unreliable to have not got an SSL, even a cheap $9 a year one. The reason why their ads don't work on my site is because since my site loads in an SSL environment, everything on the page must also. Their script code does not. So it breaks my page.

Anyways, what are your point of views, opinions, and experiences with Publicity Clerks as a seller?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have sold some ads for WebmasterDaily.net a while back... The biggest advantage is they seem to have the best system after BuySellAds. It's really easy to integrate the ad code into your site. I suppose the disadvantages are:

-I have noticed the ad codes used to muck up on mobile browsing (that's probably fixed now).
-Too few buyers. Sites really have to get their own buyers as there are few network buyers in the system.

Overall it's a good private ad marketplace and I think it will improve over time. They seem to add new features every now and again- you could probably request an SSL addition... :)

I have sold some ads for WebmasterDaily.net a while back... The biggest advantage is they seem to have the best system after BuySellAds. It's really easy to integrate the ad code into your site. I suppose the disadvantages are:

-I have noticed the ad codes used to muck up on mobile browsing (that's probably fixed now).
-Too few buyers. Sites really have to get their own buyers as there are few network buyers in the system.

Overall it's a good private ad marketplace and I think it will improve over time. They seem to add new features every now and again- you could probably request an SSL addition... :)

Ya, they use the BSA clone script, and I have requested the SSL, but they don't plan on putting one up anytime soon.

I've never been accepted into BSA and so the fact Publicity Clerks let me in is kind of awesome. I've made ~$35 from them since I started using them. Also, I love it over Adsense because the cashout is lower and they pay via paypal :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds