Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PTC and Pop Up/ Pop Under Traffic

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
I hear that PTC and Pop Up and Pop Unxder Traffic is bot good for the websites that are running Adsense Ads. If that is correct, where can I use PTC and Pop Up and Pop Under Traffic without risking my advertiser account.

Advertisement Placeholder
yes, adsense does not like ptc or pop up traffic. If you do not run adsense you can use ptc and pop up pop under traffic to drive visitors to your site. While this kind of traffic may not benefit much, it is still better than using traffic exchange.

Basically, I can use pop up or PTC traffic on a new site that does not have major ad networks, so that I can build up traffic on my site. Is that correct. By the way, does this kind of traffic convert?

The thing is that when it comes to pop ups and pop under adverts, Google adsense do not accept those kind of advertisement because it does not correlate with their policy, so I wouldn't advise you to start with pop up and pop under kind of advertisement when you have a Google Adsense account on your website.

You can use pop up traffic if you are not running ads. By using pop up traffic, traffic will build on your site which improves alexa rank, and eventually you can be eligible for ad networks like taboola

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds