Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PS4 vs Xbox One?

Advertisement Placeholder
PS4 honestly, I mean the xBone is alright I suppose, however I think the PS4 is gaining more popularity and will continue to do so, it's becoming the "Gamers console" if that makes sense. xBox I just think has gone kinda down hill...

Good choice Cameron :)

Yeah - I'm all for the PS4. I've had it since the December it came out. Though the games are still coming out for it, it's worth it now. Xbox One had no big upgrades from the 360, especially graphics wise. So honestly I wanted the one that had improved the most and shows a lot for future plans as well. Xbox has backward compatibility to play games from the 360 but they had to offer that because sales were doing awful.

I like them both, but personally I like Halo a lot so I had to choose Xbox one. I like them both so I have a hard time choosing.

I have a PS4. I literally never play it anymore. Also, @Cameron, there's little to no offline game play that's that great on Battlefront. The online is OK. I'm someone who plays a game for a day and gets bored, though. :p

I have a PS4. I literally never play it anymore. Also, @Cameron, there's little to no offline game play that's that great on Battlefront. The online is OK. I'm someone who plays a game for a day and gets bored, though. :yum:

The bundle didn't actually come with a physical disc. It's just a digital voucher, but I can't download it until I get on a good internet connection.

I bought The Last of Us Remastered today. It looks cool.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds