Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PS3 or Xbox360?

Andrew7765

Reputable member
Credits
Title says it all! Would you prefer to play on an Xbox or PS3. For me, it is PS3. I just love it. PSN is free and the games on there look awesome. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
While I loved having a 360, I really wish I had a PS3 instead. So many exclusives like Shadow of the Colossus remake and other titles I would have probably enjoyed more.

I really miss my PS4 sometimes, Im gonna have to buy one again when FFVII HD remake comes out. :D

While I loved having a 360, I really wish I had a PS3 instead. So many exclusives like Shadow of the Colossus remake and other titles I would have probably enjoyed more.

I really miss my PS4 sometimes, Im gonna have to buy one again when FFVII HD remake comes out. :smile:
Yah man. Xbox gets really boring after a while. The only game I miss was Halo on Xbox. Other than that PS3 is the best console. :)

I'm a ps3 guy. I didn't have a playstation, but I had a ps2 and loved it. Got ps3 as a gift and loved it. Stuck with it ever since. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds