Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

PromotionBoss is hiring

Advertisement Placeholder
More information would be appreciated. For example what are the responsibilities of the members of these positions as well as what is the payment if there is any and perhaps any possible benefits that members on these positions get.

Well as a Admin, they need to moderate, help bring in some members, and just post around. As a moderator, just moderate and post. Packagers fullfil the packages that are requested. These positions have alot of benefits,such as access to secret forums, Free $PB, free advertising,free posts,etc. Also comes with Cash via paypal to active staff.

What type of articles do you need written? The next question would be what the remuneration would be, and how often you need articles. Send me a message here if you have more information on it, I would appreciate it. I enjoy writing almost as much as designing. In fact, sometimes I enjoy it more!

Actually, we offer a Article Service, so basically the Article Writer will write about a specific topic the person requests.

Get 50% revenue the network makes,gets access to all things of each website, and much more things.

Yes, PB Diamond Boss do get exclusive to new things, we make as of now $10-20+, we are making more by the day.

What are the incentives? I remember being an admin on there for like a day but when I didn't post for ONE DAY I got booted. People may be more likely to help you out and be active if you actually offered an incentive.

You get to be part of a amazing team, you get forum currency,experience,$ if done great job, and last of all, get to be part of a community.

Requirements are for you to post new content every day, promote the site and interact with the community.

All I need is that you just post around and promote the site and interact with the forum.

You can do that? :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds