Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Promoting through Spotify Ads

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has anyone tried to get their ads placed on Spotify? I was thinking it'd be cool to make a radio ad for Spotify, and see if that can draw me some traffic. Has anyone tried doing radio ads through things like Spotify?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't use spotify, the service is not available in my location. However, I think it is beneficial to place ads on something that has a huge user base. It is easy to reach wide audience.

It would definitely be cool too. I don't use Spotify because of the incessant ads, perhaps their premium subscription offers no ads. It would definitely reach a wider audience.

I do not know much about Spotify, but I believe of they have enough fan base and users, it is okay provided your goal, which is business promotion is achieved.

I haven't tried this anyway but I know it would be a great idea because of the amount of traffic the platform would give you and the credibility of their platform.
A lot of people wouldn't think twice before purchasing anything from Spotify.

Even though I don't have any ads to place at the moment, but I do know that advertising is very important in the life of any business. The above platform could be another means of promoting one's business but I don't think it is available in all regions or countries. One can always use other means of promotion.

Has anyone tried to get their ads placed on Spotify? I was thinking it'd be cool to make a radio ad for Spotify, and see if that can draw me some traffic. Has anyone tried doing radio ads through things like Spotify?
I noticed you have been dropping various post as to how to increase traffic or draw more traffic to your site and even ranking the site as well. If I may ask what is the content of your site?

The ads placed on Spotify are not really for website owners but companies, I have not shown even a single advertisement on Spotify for a referral link there are companies like Adidas.

I don't know much about Spotify but it seems quite popular. I feel advertising on Spotify would be a good idea because a lot of people listen to the radio while driving.

It would definitely be cool too. I don't use Spotify because of the incessant ads, perhaps their premium subscription offers no ads. It would definitely reach a wider audience.
I'm sure they will have a platform for that, thinking about it now, I reckon they would get a lot of people wanting to run ads with them. I think it would be great of they accepts people ads.

Spotify offers flexible advertising options, so there's something for you no matter the size of your budget. Advertisers can get started with as little as $250 through our self-serve advertising platform, Ad Studio. Spotify also offers script-writing tips and free tools to help you create audio ads from scratch.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds