Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Promoting one's service through print media

Indeed promotion through print is definitely one of the options available and they are effective to a bit too but there are better ways now since we in a more Technology age

Advertisement Placeholder
Tho not as popular as back then but most companies still make use of this method of advertisment, and it can be quite effective in some community, and it could be use based on the kind of audience you are trying to attract

A lot of people have written off the print media and other traditional forms of advertising but the thing is that they still converts and I still use them till date.

Don't ever think about this. IN order to advertise on the print publication of a big media house, you need a lot of money as print ads are expensive compared to radio, tv, or even radio and internet.

Print ad can cost you a lot of money. I can advertise on facebook for 10 days with $10, however, I cannot run even one day ad on a print newspaper with $10. For a small 250 X 250 mm box ad, I will have to pay at least $20 if I want to advertise on newspaper in my home country. This rate is for black and white ad.
This is actually through with running advertisement weed print Media in my country as it is very expensive even more than the social networks and this is the reason why most people are running away from running their advert on printed Media.

Print media isn't a bad idea, well except for the fact that it might cost you quite a few bucks, I think print media is still quite relevant and could be useful for adverts.

There are several people who still promote their products and services through print Media. The inception of social media has I really made a lot of people not to consider it but there are others who still do.

Print ads are mostly suitable for big buiness who have a lot of advertising budget. Online advertising can be done by anyone irrespective of business sizes.

Print ad can cost you a lot of money. I can advertise on facebook for 10 days with $10, however, I cannot run even one day ad on a print newspaper with $10. For a small 250 X 250 mm box ad, I will have to pay at least $20 if I want to advertise on newspaper in my home country. This rate is for black and white ad.
This is the reason why emerging busineses cannot put out their advert and do publicity to prospective customers through the print media because of their rate,social media platform has made advert more easier for small busineses.

I have tried print ads in the past but I may never use print ads again because running ads on print media is very expensive. For one full page ad on print media, you can run campaigns for one year on social media

Sure, people are still promoting their business through print media like; newspapers and magazines but it doesn't drive quick traffic. You could also note that, it is not as efficient as the online media.

Does anyone here still promote their services through print media, such as newspapers, magazines, in store/business ads, etc?

I feel like it would be an ideal option to promote ones business in your local area. But if you could get ads in every newspaper, or publication, it could benefit you even more I imagine. Who here has tried to advertise in print media? Is it worth it?
To promote a service through print media depends on the type of what you are promoting cos newspaper now is just few that buy or read

Ever since the advancement of technology and with the invention of smartphones, people don't really read newspaper anymore.

There is really nothing wrong in promoting one's business in print media, but I am wondering how many people search for jobs by print media now that almost anything can be gotten online.
So, I think online promotion will yield results. It is just my opinion.

Does anyone here still promote their services through print media, such as newspapers, magazines, in store/business ads, etc?

I feel like it would be an ideal option to promote ones business in your local area. But if you could get ads in every newspaper, or publication, it could benefit you even more I imagine. Who here has tried to advertise in print media? Is it worth it?
It's expensive to advertise using print media especially for startups and small businesses. No thoughts It's one of best means of advertising and making sales but it relevance is gradually reducing. This days, most people don't read newspapers as before. Most people prefer to read the news online across social media platforms.

Promotion your business through the press is nice and wonderful idea, this days that what people do it is working very well and great

Promoting through print media is a good idea. However, it should be your main promotion strategy. This is because not so many people read newspapers or magazines anymore. So it is best to have your other sources of promotion.

Not everyone is comfortable with using this form of business promotion because as it is right now, it seems no one wants to be reading newspapers these days.

It's so much worth it because of the amount of traffic this means generates. You'll be surprised as to how many people read the papers despite the advent of online news platforms.
You can still generate organic, huge traffic from advertising in print media.

Yes. Although it's now becoming more obsolete but we can't do without advert on public or private media. Newspapers, magazines and radio are the most.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds