Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Promoting a small, local business in your area

Riggy

Credits
Would anyone have any ideas on promoting a small computer business in your area effectively? I'd rather it be a community based computer business as it's something that focus' a lot more on the customer as you'll get to know them and see them around.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hmmm.. That's what I've been doing and I think people just kind of forget about it all. I'll try and set up a large even in or around my business to bring awareness for it. Perhaps some sort of a fun day might do the trick during a weekend!

From an SEO perspective I would recommend making sure you have the company address on the website and attach a Google map for directions etc. My understand is that this is what makes the site appear high in the SERPs for local people searching relevant keywords. It certainly cannot help, right?

If you do not want people to forget about your business, you need to place advertisements everywhere. Once someone sees your ad 3+ times, they will start to get curious and may actually check out your site. Also, sometimes other local businesses will let you post ads in their shops. Business cards are also a good idea.

First evaluate your marketing strategy while considering what other small businesses are doing to get customers. Your type of business largely relies on trust and quality services so as to retain customers. You should therefore create as many adverts as possible both offline and online so as to get people knowing what you do. Assure them of professional and reliable services. Get your friends and family to spread the word too. Create some attractive fliers to give to the local community and make sure that you have a site providing details about your services. Have business cards to offer to potential customers that you meet on a daily basis.

HI
You must advertise within the community,through flyers,newspaper adds and also you must ask all your friends to help you and spread the news within the community about your business.Also don't forget about the social media tools.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds