Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Promoting a forum in an oversaturated niche

Shawn Gossman1

Legendary member
Administrator
Website
www.shawngossman.com
Credits
How would you promote your forum in an oversaturated niche?

I'm sure some of you have forums in a niche where there are a lot of forums.

How do you survive your niche? How are you different than everyone else?

How do you get your members?

Advertisement Placeholder
The most thing is activity. So many forums are quiet these days that I think any guest who stumbles across an active one may be interested. But yeah, you also need to have a good look and exclusive content.

Activity is big.

A lot of forum owners who sit back and wait lose many potential members because the forum looks so dead.

I try to make sure every section or main section of the forum has at least a new post or two. I don't want the forum to look inactive at all.

Activity is big.

A lot of forum owners who sit back and wait lose many potential members because the forum looks so dead.

I try to make sure every section or main section of the forum has at least a new post or two. I don't want the forum to look inactive at all.

Yeah I do that every now and then. Just try and refresh the sections a little bit!

Yeah I do that every now and then. Just try and refresh the sections a little bit!
I feel like yours is pretty active enough where you can get away with more in terms of that.

This forum is new and needs to have frequent fresh content to be able to compete in my opinion.

Typically, I need to work a little harder than some on it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds