Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

[Project] Xygen Network

Andrej

Website
xygen.us
Credits
Hey there everyone. I'd like to tell you all about the Xygen Network.

At the moment I am running two forums, TrashMe and GameEvo. None of these are doing that well, and managing two new forums at once is hard and consumes a lot of wasted time. Therefore I'm starting a new project, the Xygen Network. Xygen is going to, yes, be a new online community. I am going to (attempt to) merge TrashMe and GameEvo's databases, and unite the too forums. A general forum and a gaming and technology forum united, making it a forum to fit everyone's interests. This is going to be another MyBB forum (for now, at least), but I'm going to spend the weeks to edit MyBB to the fullest, and make a slightly customized version of it for Xygen. I am also going to try to make a custom theme for it, but if I fail I'll just buy one.

The domain for the network, Xygen.us, is already purchased. It will contain a box with tweets from my personal Twitter, which I now am going to use for Xygen aswell. Multi-Twitter accounts is so stressful, so I won't be making a new Twitter. TrashMe's domain will be sold, so just contact me if interested. The gameevo.net domain might be sold, but more information about that will come.

There is no currently set opening date, and I haven't even started on working on this, but it's probably going to open sometime in July. I will keep this thread updated with my progress, and you can always check my Twitter @OnDiQ and follow me to get the updates fastest. I'm going to try to get hold of a few game copies like Terraria and Mincraft (those I can think of now) for opening competitions, and I swear that Xygen is going to be much more active and fun than TrashMe and GameEvo put together! I am not sure yet, but I think the GameEvo servers and the Steam clan is going to get a rename aswell, and that I got own sections for the servers at Xygen, but I'm not sure yet. Information about all this will get posted here.

Thanks for reading

--------------------------------

Here's a preview;
PpwJXv.png

--------------------------------

Xygen is in need for BETA testers for the closed beta. I am in need of approximately 5 of them. What you'd do as a beta tester is to help me test new plugins and modification, and basically surf around the site looking for bugs, then posting them in the beta thread at Xygen. All beta testers will be rewarded with a one month VIP subscription.

If you'd like to be a beta tester, please let me know through a private message.

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds