Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Profile Headers for Harry Potter Site

Teg1

Renowned member
Website
tck.boards.net
Credits
So, I'm working on a forum design with a friend of mine. I've been working on a header design for each house that will display at the top of a user's main profile depending on which house that user is in. They all look exactly the same with the except of the colors. One thing I've not figured out yet is what to do with all the blank spaces on the left and right. I was thinking maybe on the left a profile photo of their RP Character along with their "Wand." And on the left, maybe their house point awards or something specific to that user.

Each of the buttons will link to different places on the site. The first one links to their vault thread which is where they store their items, galleons, etc. The next one is their character sheet, followed by their classroom (depending on what year they are in), then their dorm trunk which contains all their school supplies and such, and of course a link to their website. Then, the other side is just basic stuff. A link to the forum lottery page, links to clubs, adding friends, PMs/Owls, and edit profile link. So, this is what I have so far:

ioMKnAbh.png

Advertisement Placeholder
So, I'm working on a forum design with a friend of mine. I've been working on a header design for each house that will display at the top of a user's main profile depending on which house that user is in. They all look exactly the same with the except of the colors. One thing I've not figured out yet is what to do with all the blank spaces on the left and right. I was thinking maybe on the left a profile photo of their RP Character along with their "Wand." And on the left, maybe their house point awards or something specific to that user.

Each of the buttons will link to different places on the site. The first one links to their vault thread which is where they store their items, galleons, etc. The next one is their character sheet, followed by their classroom (depending on what year they are in), then their dorm trunk which contains all their school supplies and such, and of course a link to their website. Then, the other side is just basic stuff. A link to the forum lottery page, links to clubs, adding friends, PMs/Owls, and edit profile link. So, this is what I have so far:

ioMKnAbh.png

I really like the profile design that you've come up for the Harry Potter fan site that your helping out with. Having a unique design for each house and linking to their specific places is really great. You're ideas for the left and right blank spaces sounds like a pretty good idea. It seems like you're on the right track with it. From the photo that you've provided above, I can definitely tell that it is for a Happy Potter fan site. This looks completely fantastic so far. Well done.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds